Case 1021 F for sale - the Netherlands

ON REQUEST
ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryWheel Loaders
Brand / modelCase 1021 F
Year2013
Hours5,096 h
LocationNumansdorp
Country
Mascus ID0CE384C4
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Serial numberFNH1021FNDHE22056
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
Full service historyYes
Gross Weight55,556 lbs
Body typeArticulated
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
EngineF2CFE614C
Engine power325 hp (239 kW)
Engine ManufacturerFPT
Top speed24.9 mph
Output of the auxiliary hydraulics50.2 GPM
Original colorJa
Tire BrandTriangle
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Production countryItaly
CertificatesCE
Accessories
  • - Auto / hydraulic quick coupler
  • - Mudguards
  • - Air conditioning
  • - Quick coupler
  • - Battery disconnector
  • - automatic lub. system -> auto lubrication system

Troost Machinehandel B.V.

  • +31 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JUSTIN MUNNE

    Troost Machinehandel B.V.
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Chr. Huygensstraat 10, 3281ND Numansdorp, (Region: Zuid-Holland), Netherlands
  • MYRON MULDER

    Troost Machinehandel B.V.
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!

Company

TROOST MACHINEHANDEL B.V.
10
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

At Mascus USA you'll find Case 1021 F wheel loaders, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 5,096 h, Serial number: FNH1021FNDHE22056, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross Weight: 55,556 lbs, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: F2CFE614C, Engine power: 325 hp (239 kW), Engine Manufacturer: FPT, Top speed: 24.9 mph, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 50.2 GPM, Original color: Ja, Tire Brand: Triangle, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Production country: Italy, Certificates: CE