Caterpillar 938 G (quick coupler/forks/bucket) for sale - Germany

Price Excluding Tax
USD31,631
Price Excluding Tax
USD31,631
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryWheel Loaders
Brand / modelCaterpillar 938 G (quick coupler/forks/bucket)
Year2001
Hours9,840 h
Location78183 Hüfingen
Country
Mascus ID4C889367
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax31,631 USD
Tax (19%)6,010 USD
Price Including Tax37,641 USD
DETAILS
Amount of previous owners2
Condition level grade (1-5)
Gross Weight30,424 lbs
EPA markedYes
CE markedYes
Engine power162 hp (119 kW)
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
CertificatesEPA, CE
Accessories
  • - Forks
  • - 3rd hydr. circuit
  • - Quick coupler
Additional InformationYear: 2001
Operation hours: 9.840 hrs.
ROPS
Airco
20.5R25 tyres approx 50% good
hydr. Quick coupler
bucket with understraight edge
pallet forks
engine with 119kW
CE/EPA
Operation weight: 13,8 to.

Danacher Baumaschinen GmbH

+49 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • LIKA LEKISHVILI

    Danacher Baumaschinen GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic
    • Römerstr. 4-6, 78183 Hüfingen-Behla, Germany

Company

DANACHER BAUMASCHINEN GMBH
11
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

At Mascus USA you'll find Caterpillar 938 G (quick coupler/forks/bucket) wheel loaders, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 9,840 h, Amount of previous owners: 2, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross Weight: 30,424 lbs, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 162 hp (119 kW), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Certificates: EPA, CE