Caterpillar 966F

ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryWheel Loaders
Brand / modelCaterpillar 966F
Year1991
Hours14,200 h
LocationElefsina
Country
Greece
Mascus ID8DCD3494
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Serial Number3XJ00634
Gross weight45,195 lbs
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
Engine power220 hp (162 kW)
Front tires / undercarriage remaining70 %
Rear tires remaining 30 %

GAIA VOURNAS BROS S.A.

+30 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • DIMITRIS VOURNAS

    GAIA VOURNAS BROS S.A.
    • +30 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +30 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +30 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • Skype: ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, French, German, Greek
    • IERA ODOS ST.160, 19200 ELEFSINA, Greece

Company

GAIA VOURNAS BROS S.A.
6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318
At Mascus USA you'll find Caterpillar 966F wheel loaders, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Serial Number: 3XJ00634, Hours: 14,200 h, Gross weight: 45,195 lbs, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine power: 220 hp (162 kW), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70 %, Rear tires remaining: 30 %