Number of ads: 294

Used wheel loaders from France

Here is the list of ads from category wheel loaders coming from France. You may sort used wheel loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to wheel loaders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Featured
    Everun ER10, 2019, Wheel LoadersEverun ER10Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 2300, Maximum lift capacity: 1000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: 4 cylindres Xichai 4DW91-45, Bucket capacity: 600000, Engine power: 44.5, Top speed: 20, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.24 x 1.74 x 2.55 , Guarantee: 1 an

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    France

    14,627 USD
  • Caterpillar 980 G, 2001, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 980G

    Wheel Loaders
    2001 15,000 h
    France, BON ENCONTRE
    24h

    45,040 USD
  • Caterpillar 928 G, 2005, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 928G

    Wheel Loaders
    2005 10,300 h
    France, BON ENCONTRE
    24h

    28,150 USD
  • Kubota R 065, 2018, Wheel LoadersKubota R 065Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018
    France, Castelsarrasin
    24h

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 950 F II, 1994, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 950 F II

    Wheel Loaders
    1994 14,000 h
    France
    7d

    On Request
  • Featured
    Volvo L 150 G, 2012, Wheel LoadersVolvo L150 GEngine power: 220

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 11,021 h
    France, BON ENCONTRE

    77,694 USD
  • Featured
    Yanmar V8, 2017, Wheel LoadersYanmar V8Engine power: 35

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 66 h
    France, BON ENCONTRE

    41,099 USD
  • Featured
    Volvo L 45, 2014, Wheel LoadersVolvo L45Engine power: 75

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 5,040 h
    France, BON ENCONTRE

    63,056 USD
  • Featured
    Hyundai HL 770-9, 2012, Wheel LoadersHyundai HL770 -9Engine power: 221

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 10,241 h
    France, BON ENCONTRE

    67,560 USD
  • Featured
    JCB 426, 2006, Wheel LoadersJCB 426Engine power: 113

    Wheel Loaders
    2006 10,488 h
    France, BON ENCONTRE

    29,276 USD
  • Featured
    JCB 260, 2014, Wheel LoadersJCB T260Engine power: 55

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 1,220 h
    France, BON ENCONTRE

    21,281 USD
  • Volvo L 90, 1996, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 90 C

    Wheel Loaders
    1996 18,730 h
    France
    7d

    21,281 USD
  • New Holland W 50 C, 2008, Wheel LoadersNew Holland W 50 C

    Wheel Loaders
    2008 2,700 h
    France
    7d

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 550, 2013, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 550

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 12,403 h
    France
    7d

    On Request
  • Liebherr LR 631 B, Wheel LoadersLiebherr LR631BEngine power: 114

    Wheel Loaders

    France, Agorastore
    7d

    5,630 USD
  • Liebherr L 509, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 509 ZEngine power: 73.4195, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,830 h
    France, 77610 Fontenay Trésigny
    7d

    On Request
  •  Raphat Distribution 925, 2019, Wheel LoadersRaphat Distribution 925Gross weight: 6000, Maximum lift capacity: 2800, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: YANMAR, Bucket capacity: 1.2e+006, Engine power: 81.58, Top speed: 30, Original color: Jaune, Production country: KR

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 1 h
    France
    7d

    28,037 USD
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 PEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 4,350 h
    France, 13340 Rognac
    7d

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 966 K, 2014, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 966K

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 7,792 h
    France, Lyon / Venissieux, 69
    7d

    On Request
  • Ford / New Holland W130B, 2009, Wheel LoadersFord / New Holland W130BEngine power:

    Wheel Loaders
    2009 7,241 h
    France, Mulhouse / Wittelsheim, 68
    7d

    On Request