Liebherr L 538 P for sale - France

ON REQUEST
ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryWheel Loaders
Brand / modelLiebherr L 538 P
Year2016
Hours6,001 h
Location13340 Rognac
Country
Mascus ID670E5D53
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Serial number1268-42231
Engine power150 hp (110 kW)
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Additional InformationRUECKRAUMUEBERWACHUNG M.KAMERA, KLIMAANLAGE BEI ERHOEHUNG, FAHRSCHWINGUNGSDAEMPFER, KRAFTSTOFF-VORFILTER, ANHAENGEVORRICHTUNG, KRAFSTOFFVORWAERMUNG, SONDERKUEHLER (GROSSE MASCHEN), REVERSIBLER LUEFTER, LUFTVORFILTER, ZENTRALSCHMIERUNG, SCHIEBEFENSTER LINKS, PREMIUMDISPLAY, LUFTGEFEDERTER SITZ, FAHRERSITZ M.HEIZUNG, BETANKUNGSPUMPE, HUBGERUEST 2500 MM, LEITUNGEN 1-FACH, SCHNELLWECHSLER HYDRAULISCH, RUECKFAHRWARNEINR. ABSCHALTBAR

REAR SPACE MONITORING W.CAMERA, AIR CONDITIONING, SHOCK ABSORBER, FUEL FIRST FILTER, TRAILER COUPLING, FUEL PRE-HEATING, SPECIAL RADIAT.(BIG MESH GRID), REVERSIBLE FAN, AIR PREFILTER, CENTRAL GREASING, SLIDING WINDOW LEFT, PREMIUMDISPLAY, DRIVER'S SEAT AIR-SUSPENDED, DRIVER'S SEAT W.HEATING, REFUEL PUMP, LIFTING FRAMEWORK 2500 MM, CONNECTIONS, 1 WAY, QUICK CHANGE HYDRAULIC, BACK UP ALARM SYSTEM

LIEBHERR FRANCE SAS / Division Terrassement

  • +33 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JULIEN GANGLOFF

    LIEBHERR FRANCE SAS / Division Terrassement
    • +33 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +33 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • 2 Avenue Joseph Rey, 68000 Colmar, France

Company

LIEBHERR FRANCE SAS / DIVISION TERRASSEMENT
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

At Mascus USA you'll find Liebherr L 538 P wheel loaders, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 6,001 h, Serial number: 1268-42231, Engine power: 150 hp (110 kW), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %