Number of ads: 86

Used Liugong wheel loaders for sale

Here are all the classified ads with used Liugong wheel loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used Liugong wheel loaders grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find information about Liugong wheel loaders.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Liugong CLG 877 III, 2011, Wheel LoadersLiugong CLG877 IIIMaximum lift capacity: No, Engine power: 260, Additional Information: Description: Enclosed Cab w/ Heat & A/C!, Cummins QSM11-C290 Engine, 260.2hp (194kw) ... 2100RPM, Operating Weight: 51808.6lbs (23500kg), 5.

    Wheel Loaders
    2011 1,526 h
    United States, Bardstown, Kentucky

    89,500 USD
  • Liugong CLG 835, 2019, Wheel LoadersLiugong 835HMaximum lift capacity: No, Engine power: 145, Additional Information: Description: New! Perkins Eng! 125HP, Countershaft Power Shift Transmission! Maximum Travel Speed Forward: 23.6 mph! Maximum Travel Speed Re

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 205 h
    United States, Bardstown, Kentucky

    99,000 USD
  • Liugong CLG 835, 2019, Wheel LoadersLiugong 835HMaximum lift capacity: No, Engine power: 130, Additional Information: Description: New! Perkins Eng! 125 HP, Countershaft Power Shift Transmission! Maximum Travel Speed Forward: 23.6 mph! Maximum Travel Speed R

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    United States, Bardstown, Kentucky

    99,000 USD
  • Liugong CLG 835, 2019, Wheel LoadersLiugong 835HMaximum lift capacity: No, Additional Information: Description: New! Perkins Engine! Gross 125 HP, Net Power: Countershaft Power Shift Transmission! Maximum Travel Speed Forward: 23.6 mph! Ma

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 23 h
    United States, Bardstown, Kentucky

    99,000 USD
  • Liugong CLG 856 H, 2019, Wheel LoadersLiugong 856HMaximum lift capacity: No, Engine power: 225, Additional Information: Description: New! Cummins QSB6.7 Tier 4 Final Engine! Gross Power: 225 hp! Operating Weight: 38,720 - 39,600 lbs! Length with Bucket Down: 2

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    United States, Bardstown, Kentucky

    155,000 USD
  • Liugong CLG 856 H, 2019, Wheel LoadersLiugong 856H

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 300 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand
    24h

    149,702 USD
  • Liugong CLG 856, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong CLG 856Date of latest inspection: 2019.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16800, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 潍柴, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 38, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8060×2976×3467, Original color: original paint, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tires remaining : 1%%, Production country: CN

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 1,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong ZL 50 C N, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong ZL 50 C NDate of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17000, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Top speed: 44, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 1,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong CLG 856, 2017, Wheel LoadersLiugong CLG 856Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17000, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Top speed: 40, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 1,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong ZL 50 C N, 2014, Wheel LoadersLiugong ZL 50 C NDate of latest inspection: 2019.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16800, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: WD10G220E21/E23, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 34, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 300, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6650×2800×3520, Original color: original paint

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 2,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong CLG 856, 2017, Wheel LoadersLiugong CLG856Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17000, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 1,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong CLG 856, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong CLG 856Date of latest inspection: 2019.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16800, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 潍柴, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 38, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8060×2976×3467, Original color: original paint, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tires remaining : 1%%

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 500 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong ZL 50 C N, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong ZL50CNDate of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17000, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Top speed: 40, Original color: ORIGINAL, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 1,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong ZL 50 C N, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong ZL50CNDate of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17000, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Top speed: 44, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 1,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong CLG 856, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong CLG 856Date of latest inspection: 2019.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16800, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 潍柴, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 38, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8060×2976×3467, Original color: original paint, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tires remaining : 1%%

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 900 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong CLG 856, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong CLG 856Date of latest inspection: 2019.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16800, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 潍柴, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 38, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8060×2976×3467, Original color: original paint, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tires remaining : 1%%

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 600 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong ZL 50 C N, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong ZL50CN wheel loaderDate of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16500, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: WD615G.220, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 34, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 300, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8034*2976*3483, Original color: original, Tire Brand: 23.5

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 1,206 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong ZL 50 C N, 2018, Wheel LoadersLiugong ZL50CN wheel loaderDate of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16500, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: WD615G.220, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 34, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 300, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8034*2976*3483, Original color: Original, Tire Brand: 23.5

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 1,206 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong ZL 50 C N, 2017, Wheel LoadersLiugong ZL50CNDate of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16500, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: WD615G.220, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 34, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 270, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8034*2976*3483, Original color: Original, Tire Brand: 23.5

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 1,206 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Liugong CLG 856 H, 2016, Wheel LoadersLiugong 856HCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 0, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 17000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 1,750 h
    Netherlands, Heesch

    On Request