Number of ads: 112

Used SDLG wheel loaders for sale

Here are all the classified ads with used SDLG wheel loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used SDLG wheel loaders grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find information about SDLG wheel loaders.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • SDLG L948F, 2019, Wheel LoadersSDLG L948FMaximum lift capacity: No, Additional Information: Description: Cab, A/C, Radio, Rear View Camera, LED Work Lights, 3rd Function, Boom Suspension, Reversible Cooling Fan, Hydraulic Q/C, 109”

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 1 h
    United States, Eau Claire, Wisconsin

    On Request
  • SDLG L918F, 2019, Wheel LoadersSDLG L918FMaximum lift capacity: No, Additional Information: Description: Cab, A/C, Radio, Single Lever Control w/Forward/Reverse Switch, 3rd Function, Rear Camera w/Color LCD Monitor, LED Work Lights,

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 6 h
    United States, Eau Claire, Wisconsin

    On Request
  • SDLG LG959, 2015, Wheel LoadersSDLG LG959Maximum lift capacity: No, Additional Information: Description: 3V, QC, BSS, 4Y BKT, TIER 3 Express Financing Get a Inventory Location: Alta- New Hudson ROPS: Enclosed

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 2,340 h
    United States, New Hudson, Michigan

    135,000 USD
  • SDLG LG948L, 2014, Wheel LoadersSDLG LG948LMaximum lift capacity: No, Additional Information: Description: Cab, A/C, Radio, Single Lever Control, 3rd Function, Boom Suspension, Weigh Scale, Powershift Transmission, Reversible Cooling

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 939 h
    United States, DePere, Wisconsin

    86,000 USD
  • SDLG L959F, Wheel LoadersSDLG L959FMaximum lift capacity: 108000, Additional Information: Description: NEW SDLG LG959F WHEEL LOADER 224 hp Deutz Engine Tier 4 (Volvo D8 Engine) Strong Reliable Engine Made in Germany ZF Transmissio

    Wheel Loaders

    United States, Farr West, Utah

    137,000 USD
  • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956 LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956 LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956 LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956 LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Originall, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956 LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • SDLG 956L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956 LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956 LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • SDLG 956L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956LDate of latest inspection: 2020.2, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 942 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request
  • SDLG LG936, 2008, Wheel LoadersSDLG LG936

    Wheel Loaders
    2008 6,500 h
    Brazil, Duque de Caxias/RJ
    7d

    14,802 USD
  • SDLG LG968, 2011, Wheel LoadersSDLG LG968

    Wheel Loaders
    2011 7,990 h
    Brazil, Itaperuna/RJ
    7d

    17,079 USD
  • SDLG LG936, 2008, Wheel LoadersSDLG LG936

    Wheel Loaders
    2008 6,500 h
    Brazil, Duque de Caxias/RJ
    7d

    14,802 USD
  • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956 LDate of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17250, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Weichai WD10G220E11, Bucket capacity: 2.7e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 40, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8040*3060*3382, Original color: Original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 1,206 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • SDLG LG956L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG LG956LOriginal color: yellow, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 900 h
    China, Shanghai China

    25,000 USD
  • SDLG 956L, 2018, Wheel LoadersSDLG 956LDate of latest inspection: 2019.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17250, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: WD10G220E11, Bucket capacity: 2.7e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8040×3060×3382, Original color: original paint, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tires remaining : 1%%

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 1,200 h
    China, shanghai

    On Request