Number of ads: 600

Used wheel loaders from Sweden

Here is the list of ads from category wheel loaders coming from Sweden. You may sort used wheel loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to wheel loaders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • JCB 413 S, 2014, Wheel LoadersJCB 413 SCondition level grade (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 5,202 h
    Sweden, maskin väst ab karlstad
    24h

    78,209 USD
  • Lundberg 343- IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT, 1986, Wheel LoadersLundberg 343- IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKTEngine: 411D, Engine power: 104.01, Top speed: 25, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Wheel Loaders
    1986 4,772 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    16,804 USD
  • Caterpillar 966 M, 2015, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 966 M XEEPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: yes, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,970 h
    Sweden
    7d

    224,630 USD
  • Volvo BM L50H, 2019, Wheel LoadersVolvo BM L50HCondition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 5 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    On Request
  • JCB 417 Agri Nordic Edition, 2019, Wheel LoadersJCB 417 Agri Nordic EditionCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 9540, Maximum lift capacity: 6500, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IV, Engine: JCB ECO Max, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    Sweden, Uppsala
    7d

    On Request
  • Hyundai HL 740-9, 2014, Wheel LoadersHyundai HL 740-9Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 13300, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Original color: Gul/Svart, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Sweden, Bro/Stockholm
    7d

    On Request
  • Featured
    Volvo L 90 G, 2014, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 90 G Lastare, UthyresGross weight: 16000

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Sweden

    On Request
  • Volvo L 35, 2016, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 35GTGross weight: 6250

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 1,183 h
    Sweden, Trøndelag, Norway
    7d

    68,628 USD
  • Kramer ALLRAD 312SL - SKOPA & GAFFLAR PÅ KÖPET, Wheel LoadersKramer ALLRAD 312SL - SKOPA & GAFFLAR PÅ KÖPETEngine: Deutz

    Wheel Loaders
    5,198 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    12,577 USD
  • Lundberg 342 - IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT, Wheel LoadersLundberg 342 - IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT

    Wheel Loaders
    14,552 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    12,577 USD
  • Volvo L 70 F, 2007, Wheel LoadersVolvo L70F -07, 5.397 timmar, våg, Bss, C-smörjn.Production country: SE

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 5,397 h
    Sweden, Grums
    7d

    60,770 USD
  • Volvo L 45, 2019, Wheel LoadersVolvo L45HCondition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 10 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    On Request
  • Volvo L 60 G, 2013, Wheel LoadersVolvo L60 GCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 13600, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Gul/Grå, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 1,950 h
    Sweden, Bro/Stockholm
    7d

    On Request
  • Volvo L 30 B, 2007, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 30 B

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 4,100 h
    Sweden, Staffanstorp
    7d

    26,316 USD
  • JCB 406, 2007, Wheel LoadersJCB 406 HJULLASTARETransport dimensions (LxWxH): FrontTyreCondition, : RearTyreCondition, : Accessories

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 4,863 h
    Sweden, Kungälv
    7d

    21,032 USD
  • Volvo L 25, 2019, Wheel LoadersVolvo L25HCondition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 10 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    On Request
  • Volvo L 40 B, 2007, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 40 BCondition level grade (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 5,500 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    On Request
  • Volvo BM L90 / VMB, 1988, Wheel LoadersVolvo BM L90 / VMBMaximum lift capacity: 9000, Engine: TD61G, Engine power: 155, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    1988 27,092 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    On Request
  • Hyundai Robex 55, 2019, Wheel LoadersHyundai HL 955Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 15000

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    Sweden, Sollentuna
    7d

    On Request
  • Volvo L 220 G, 2010, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 220 GCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 371.18, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Wheel Loaders
    2010 15,375 h
    Sweden, Liebherr Västerås
    7d

    109,387 USD