Number of ads: 251

Used wheel loaders from the United Kingdom

Here is the list of ads from category wheel loaders coming from the United Kingdom. You may sort used wheel loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to wheel loaders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Hyundai HL 770-9, 2012, Wheel Loaders

    Hyundai HL 770-9Gross weight: 23.1, Engine: Cummins QSL, Bucket capacity: 4.2e+006, Engine power: 280.27, Top speed: 41, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0.01x0x0

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 7,958 h
    United Kingdom
    24h

    59,384 USD
  • Hyundai HL 770-9, 2011, Wheel Loaders

    Hyundai HL 770-9Gross weight: 23.1, Engine: Cummins QSL, Bucket capacity: 4.2e+006, Engine power: 280.27, Top speed: 41, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0.01x0x0

    Wheel Loaders
    2011 7,535 h
    United Kingdom
    24h

    59,384 USD
  • JCB 427 HT, 2016, Wheel Loaders

    JCB 427HTCabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 48 h
    United Kingdom
    24h

    138,563 USD
  • Doosan DL 300, 2007, Wheel Loaders

    Doosan DL 300Condition level grade (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 12,300 h
    United Kingdom, Stockton On Tees
    24h

    On Request
  • Hyundai HL 960, 2015, Wheel Loaders

    Hyundai HL 960

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 765 h
    United Kingdom
    24h

    112,170 USD
  • Hyundai HL 770-9 A, 2015, Wheel Loaders

    Hyundai HL 770-9 A

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 4,404 h
    United Kingdom
    24h

    92,375 USD
  • Hyundai HL 770-9, 2012, Wheel Loaders

    Hyundai HL 770-9Gross weight: 23.1, Engine: Cummins QSL, Bucket capacity: 4.2e+006, Engine power: 280.27, Top speed: 41, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0.01x0x0

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 3,788 h
    United Kingdom
    24h

    72,581 USD
  • Hyundai HL 770-9, 2012, Wheel Loaders

    Hyundai HL 770-9Gross weight: 23.1, Engine: Cummins QSL, Bucket capacity: 4.2e+006, Engine power: 280.27, Top speed: 41, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0.01x0x0

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 6,931 h
    United Kingdom
    24h

    59,384 USD
  • JCB 2 CX Airmaster, 2004, Wheel Loaders

    JCB 2 CX AirmasterCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Wheel Loaders
    2004
    United Kingdom, Abergele
    7d

    On Request
  • JCB 456, 2004, Wheel Loaders

    JCB 456Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Yellow, Production country: UK

    Wheel Loaders
    2004 3,346 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    On Request
  • Hitachi FR130, Wheel Loaders

    Hitachi FR130Gross weight: 13000

    Wheel Loaders
    15,000 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    16,496 USD
  • Volvo L 70, 1987, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L70

    Wheel Loaders
    1987
    United Kingdom
    7d

    9,236 USD
  • Caterpillar 950 H, 2011, Wheel Loaders

    Caterpillar 950H

    Wheel Loaders
    2011
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England
    7d

    On Request
  • Volvo L 90, 2015, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L90HCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 7,900 h
    United Kingdom, Bruntingthorpe
    7d

    138,563 USD
  • Volvo L 60 G, 2014, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L60GCondition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 35%, Rear tires remaining : 45%

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 5,154 h
    United Kingdom, Bruntingthorpe
    7d

    108,871 USD
  • Volvo L 110 G, 2013, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L 110 GGross weight: 18150, Engine power: 254.79

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 4,644 h
    United Kingdom, Portsmouth, Hampshire
    7d

    112,170 USD
  • Caterpillar 972 K, 2012, Wheel Loaders

    Caterpillar 972 KCE marked: Yes, Original color: ORIGINAL PAINT

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 11,000 h
    United Kingdom, UK
    7d

    On Request
  • Volvo L 120, 2016, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L120HGross weight: 21600, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 11,080 h
    United Kingdom, Bruntingthorpe
    7d

    151,759 USD
  • Volvo L 120, 2016, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L120HGross weight: 21600, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 9,010 h
    United Kingdom, Bruntingthorpe
    7d

    158,358 USD
  • Caterpillar 980 K, 2012, Wheel Loaders

    Caterpillar 980K

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 16,315 h
    United Kingdom, Cardiff

    On Request