Volvo L180F - the United States

Price Excluding Tax
USD48,000
Videos of Volvo L180F
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryWheel Loaders
Brand / modelVolvo L180F
Year2008
Hours8,938 h
Extra optionsRental possibility
LocationTampa, Florida
Country
United States
Mascus ID7071DEC7
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax48,000 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Date of latest inspection10/27/2018
Condition level grade (1-5)2
Full service historyYes
Body typeArticulated
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
Front tires / undercarriage remaining20 %
Rear tires remaining 80 %
Delivery termsFOB, CIF
Accessories
  • - Comfort drive control (CDC)
  • - 3rd hydr. circuit
  • - Fire suppression system
  • - Quick coupler
  • - Battery disconnector
  • - automatic lub. system -> auto lubrication system
AttachmentsGP Bucket with a cutting edge

US TRACTOR LLC dba SAMS EQUIPMENT

+1 8...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ADAM Q

    US TRACTOR LLC dba SAMS EQUIPMENT
    • +1 8...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +1 8...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic
    • 13920 North Dale Mabry, Tampa FL 33618, United States

Company

US TRACTOR LLC DBA SAMS EQUIPMENT
1
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318

At Mascus USA you'll find Volvo L180F wheel loaders, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 8,938 h, Date of latest inspection: 10/27/2018, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Full service history: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20 %, Rear tires remaining: 80 %, Delivery terms: FOB, CIF