Doosan DH 140W-7

ON REQUEST
ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryWheeled Excavators
Brand / modelDoosan DH 140W-7
Year2014
Hours2,100 h
LocationShanghai
Country
Mascus ID78287C65
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Date of latest inspection2020.1
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
Gross weight30,865 lbs
Original colorOriginal
EngineDoosan
Front tires / undercarriage remaining99 %
Rear tires remaining 1 %
Production countrySouth Korea
Delivery termsFOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
Additional Information(1)Quality insurance:
> We have professional technical team
> All machines will be inspected and tested before purchase
> machines will be adjusted to best condition by our engineer
> All of our products are pre-tested & Re-checked before leaving yard
(2)Before sale service:
> Airport  pick  up
> Free repaint and maintenace for machine
> machine modification and rebuilt according to your requirments
> Shipment and insurance
> Tour and shopping guidence.
(3)After sale service:
> 1 year warranty for Engine & Pump under correct use.
> Lifetime consultation on problem occured.

USED MACHINERY INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
Contact: Carol Gao
Whatsapp: 0086 15856642776
Wechat: 0086 15856642776
Location: Shanghai, China

USED MACHINERY INDUSTRY CO.,LTD

+86 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • CAROL GAO

    USED MACHINERY INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • WeChat: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • WhatsApp: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • No 360, Yongde Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China., No 360, Yongde Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China., No 360, Yongde Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China., 200241 上海, China

Company

USED MACHINERY INDUSTRY CO.,LTD

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

At Mascus USA you'll find Doosan DH 140W-7 wheeled excavators, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 2,100 h, Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 30,865 lbs, Original color: Original, Engine: Doosan, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99 %, Rear tires remaining: 1 %, Production country: South Korea, Delivery terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW