Number of ads: 25

Used loaders XCMG zl50g for sale

Here is a list of the currently available used loaders construction machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50G

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 3,900 h
    Poland, pl, Olszany
    24h

    54,249 USD
  • Featured
    XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GDate of latest inspection: 201911, CE marked: Yes, Original color: YES, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 300 h
    China, Shanghai,China

    22,000 USD
  • Featured
    XCMG ZL50G, 2016, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GNMaximum lift capacity: 5000, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 10 h
    Romania

    63,167 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50G

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 1 h
    Poland, pl, Węgrów

    42,624 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2007, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50G

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 9,585 h
    Qatar

    On Request
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2014, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL 50 G

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 1,610 h
    Poland, pl, Warszawa

    38,749 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2008, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL-50 G

    Wheel Loaders
    2008 3,915 h
    Poland, pl, Borzęcin

    27,124 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50G

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 1,825 h
    Poland, pl, Węgrów

    42,624 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2010, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 17500, Engine: Cummins QSB 6.7

    Wheel Loaders
    2010
    Poland, Podolsze

    47,016 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2019, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GVCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 17500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8200х3000х3485, Original color: Желтый, Tire Brand: 23.5-25, Guarantee: 1 год либо 1500 моточасов , Production country: CN, Delivery terms: DDP

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    Russia

    85,809 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GDate of latest inspection: 201904, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Yes, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 300 h
    China, Shanghai,China

    On Request
  • XCMG ZL50G, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GDate of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 18000, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage II, Engine: Cummins C8.3-C, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 220.26, Top speed: 37, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8110*3000*34

    Wheel Loaders
    3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GDate of latest inspection: 201912, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: yellow, Guarantee: 6 month, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 2,800 h
    China, Shanghai

    15,638 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50G

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 1,427 h
    Poland, pl, Małki

    42,624 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2016, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL 50G

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 2,900 h
    Poland, pl, Januszkowo

    41,332 USD
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2019, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50G

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    On Request
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2007, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50G

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 1,924 h
    Qatar

    On Request
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GDate of latest inspection: 201805, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Yes, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 300 h
    China, Shanghai,China

    On Request
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2007, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GGross weight: 18000, Engine power: 220.4, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 13,650 h
    Russia

    On Request
  • XCMG ZL50G, 2017, Wheel LoadersXCMG ZL50GDate of latest inspection: 201908, CE marked: Yes, Original color: YES, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2017 300 h
    China, Shanghai,China

    On Request