Number of ads: 13

Used John Deere compact tractors for sale

Here is the list of ads from category John Deere compact tractors coming from Sweden. You may sort used John Deere compact tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to John Deere compact tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the John Deere compact tractors page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 3045 R, 2015, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 3045R KOMPAKTTRAKTOREngine power:

    Compact tractors
    2015 700 h
    Sweden, Skövde

    26,267 USD
  • John Deere 4720, 2009, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4720Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 57.1, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 40, PTO: Yes, Hydraulic's output: 36, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 27X10.50-15 4PR, Rear tire size: 44X18.00-20 4

    Compact tractors
    2009 4,400 h
    Sweden, Vallentuna

    19,041 USD
  • John Deere 2036, 2018, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 2036Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 18.22, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Compact tractors
    2018
    Sweden, växjö

    On Request
  • John Deere 4410, 2003, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4410, Parktraktor med utrustningFuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 35, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 28, Accessories: Plough Rotary Sweeper Sand Spreader Pick-up Sweeper Additional Hydraulics

    Compact tractors
    2003 4,179 h
    Sweden, Björkvik

    19,041 USD
  • John Deere 1585, 2015, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 1585Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 38.21, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 24, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Production country: US, Accessories: Plough Sand Spreader

    Compact tractors
    2015 800 h
    Sweden, Mellerud

    29,197 USD
  • John Deere 455, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 455 MINITRAKTORAccessories: Plough

    Compact tractors

    Sweden, Borås

    4,394 USD
  • John Deere 15, 2000, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 415Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Fixed frame, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 16.32, Traction: 2 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic

    Compact tractors
    2000 531 h
    Sweden, Nyköping

    4,492 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • John Deere 3045 R, 2019, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 3045 RCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 44.87, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 30

    Compact tractors
    2019 33 h
    Sweden, Nyköping

    41,501 USD
  • John Deere 3720, 2016, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 3720Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: Stage II, Body type: Fixed frame, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 44, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, PTO: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3.1 x 2.01 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Accessories: Plough Rotary Sweeper Sand Spreader

    Compact tractors
    2016 3,320 h
    Sweden, Sundsvall

    18,065 USD
  • John Deere 3520, 2008, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 3520Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 37, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 30, Front loader: Yes, Accessories: Plough Sand Spreader Gravel Bucket

    Compact tractors
    2008 3,550 h
    Sweden, Läckeby

    17,479 USD
  • John Deere 1026 R, 2016, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 1026RCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross Weight: 660, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 25.83, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Accessories: Plough Sand Spreader

    Compact tractors
    2016 5 h
    Sweden, Läckeby

    27,244 USD
  • John Deere 4410, 2002, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4410Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Traction: 2 WD, Front tire size: 27x8 5 , Rear tire size: 41x14.00, Accessories: Plough Sand Spreader

    Compact tractors
    2002 1,500 h
    Sweden, Mellerud

    10,644 USD
  • John Deere 1026 R, 2016, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 1026RCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross Weight: 660, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 25.83, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Accessories: Plough Sand Spreader

    Compact tractors
    2016 5 h
    Sweden, Läckeby

    27,244 USD