Isuzu water sprinker for sale - China

Price Excluding Tax
USD8,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD8,500
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryOther groundcare machines
Brand / modelIsuzu water sprinker
Year2016
Meter read-out26,098 miles
Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus ID1E9FE3E3
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax8,500 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Unit Number1
Date of latest inspection2020
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
UsageOutdoor
Serial Number1
Gross Weight2.20 lbs
Top speed0.62 mph
Traction2 WD
Engine power1.36 hp (1 kW)
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)40HQ
inches
Tire Brand1
Guaranteeno
Front tires / undercarriage remaining95 %
Rear tires remaining 5 %
Production countryChina
Additional Informationif you have any question please add my whatsapp
wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • No. 88 Beiwu Road Minhang district, Shanghai China, 201100 Shanghai 上海, China

Company

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
4
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere1241
Stiga357
Kubota220
Husqvarna210
Toro160

At Mascus USA you'll find Isuzu water sprinker other groundcare machines, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Meter read-out: 26,098 miles, Unit Number: 1, Date of latest inspection: 2020, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Hours: 4,490 h, Amount of previous owners: 1, Usage: Outdoor, Serial Number: 1, Gross Weight: 2.20 lbs, Top speed: 0.62 mph, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 1.36 hp (1 kW), Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 40HQ inches, Tire Brand: 1, Guarantee: no, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95 %, Rear tires remaining: 5 %, Production country: China