Isuzu water sprinkler truck for sale - China

Price Excluding Tax
USD8,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD8,500
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryUtility Tool Carriers
Brand / modelIsuzu water sprinkler truck
Year2016
Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus ID8C38B554
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax8,500 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Unit Number1
Date of latest inspection2020
Condition level grade (1-5)
Gross Weight2,205 lbs
Serial Number1
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
Body typeOther
Fuel typeDiesel
SteeringOther
Noise level1 dB
Condition Info/Guaranteeno
Tire Brand1
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)40HQ
inches
Front tires / undercarriage remaining95 %
Rear tires remaining 5 %
Production countryChina
Amount of previous owners1
AccessoriesWater Tank
Additional Informationif you have any question please add my whatsapp
wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • No. 88 Beiwu Road Minhang district, Shanghai China, 201100 Shanghai 上海, China

Company

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere1241
Stiga357
Kubota220
Husqvarna210
Toro160

At Mascus USA you'll find Isuzu water sprinkler truck utility tool carriers, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Unit Number: 1, Hours: 3,490 h, Date of latest inspection: 2020, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross Weight: 2,205 lbs, Serial Number: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Other, Fuel type: Diesel, Steering: Other, Noise level: 1 dB, Condition Info/Guarantee: no, Tire Brand: 1, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 40HQ inches, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95 %, Rear tires remaining: 5 %, Production country: China, Amount of previous owners: 1, Accessories: Water Tank