Number of ads: 142

Lantmännen Maskin AB - R23

ads/page
  • Kverneland Taarup Bio, 2005, Round BalersKverneland Taarup BIO OPTICUT 23Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Round Balers
    2005
    Sweden, Norrtälje *
    24h

    19,037 USD
  • Vaderstad SK 10, CultivatorsVaderstad SK 10Drive configuration: Mounted, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 250

    Cultivators

    Sweden, Norrtälje *
    7d

    1,064 USD
  • Vaderstad Carrier XL 425, 2018, Disc HarrowsVaderstad Carrier XL 425Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 425

    Disc Harrows
    2018
    Sweden, Norrtälje
    7d

    45,200 USD
  • Vaderstad NZE-800, 1999, HarrowsVaderstad NZE-800Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 800

    Harrows
    1999
    Sweden, Enköping
    7d

    12,762 USD
  • Källefall K70 KRAN K300, 2003, Forest trailersKällefall K70 KRAN K300Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Forest trailers
    2003
    Sweden, Norrtälje *

    7,445 USD
  • JF ES 3500, 2000, Speciality TrailersJF ES 3500Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Speciality Trailers
    2000
    Sweden, Kungsgården

    5,318 USD
  • CLAAS Arion 520 CIS, 2008, TractorsCLAAS ARION 520 CIS +LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 420/70-28, Rear tire size: 520/70-38, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 7 8 , Front loader make: Ålö

    Tractors
    2008 2,750 h
    Sweden, Borlänge

    50,518 USD
  • NH M/60 9,5X48, Tires, wheels and rimsNH M/60 9,5X48Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: RearTyreCondition%

    Tires, wheels and rims

    Sweden, Tierp

    1,383 USD
  • Optimal 3,2 SMS, Snow Blades And PlowsOptimal 3,2 SMSCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Snow Blades And Plows

    Sweden, Borlänge

    3,191 USD
  • Uni-väg U320, 2014, Snow Blades And PlowsUni-väg U320Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Snow Blades And Plows
    2014
    Sweden, Norrtälje *

    6,594 USD
  • Fendt 817, 2003, TractorsFendt 800 817+F+PTOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 480/70r30, Rear tire size: 580/70r42, Additional Options: Front PTO 1 2 3 6 7

    Tractors
    2003 7,200 h
    Sweden, Enköping *

    51,847 USD
  • Amazone ZA-U 1801, Mineral spreadersAmazone ZA-U 1801Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Working width: 2400, Drive configuration: Mounted

    Mineral spreaders

    Sweden, Norrtälje

    2,659 USD
  • Överum CV 4SK, 1984, Reversible ploughsÖverum CV 4SKCondition level grade (1-5): 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: RearTyreCondition%

    Reversible ploughs
    1984
    Sweden, Mora

    2,552 USD
  • Ålö Redskapsfäste Euro SMS, 2017, Other loading and digging and accessoriesÅlö Redskapsfäste Euro SMSCondition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Other loading and digging and accessories
    2017
    Sweden, Norrtälje

    957 USD
  • Other 20.8R38, Dual WheelsOther 20.8R38Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Dual Wheels

    Sweden, Borlänge

    2,446 USD
  • New Holland T 7.315, 2016, TractorsNew Holland T7.315 FRONTPTOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 710, Rear tire size: 900, Additional Options: Front PTO 1 2 3 6 7

    Tractors
    2016 5,700 h
    Sweden, Kungsgården *

    90,401 USD
  • Vaderstad RAPID 400 C, 2002, DrillsVaderstad RAPID 400 CDrive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Working width: 400

    Drills
    2002
    Sweden, Kungsgården

    15,421 USD
  • Amazone Cenius 3000, 2004, CultivatorsAmazone Cenius 3000Drive configuration: Mounted, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 300, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 0 x 0 , Transport weight: 2500

    Cultivators
    2004
    Sweden, Norrtälje

    6,913 USD
  • Kverneland Taarup KVERNELAND 6516, 2013, Round BalersKverneland Taarup KVERNELAND 6516Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Rear tires remaining : Accessories%, : OtherInformation

    Round Balers
    2013
    Sweden, Enköping

    46,530 USD
  • Fendt 711 Vario, 2006, TractorsFendt 700 711 VARIO+L+FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 480/65 28, Rear tire size: 600/65 38, Additional Options: Front linkage 3 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Ålö Q65

    Tractors
    2006 9,650 h
    Sweden, Norrtälje *

    42,010 USD