Number of ads: 55

LIEBHERR FRANCE SAS / Division Terrassement

ads/page
  • Liebherr R 924 C EW, 2008, Waste / Industry HandlersLiebherr R 924 C EWGross Weight: 29000, Engine power: 176.751, Additional Information: KETTENFUEHRUNG DREITEILIG, FAHRERKABINENERHOEHUNG 1200 MM, INDUSTRIEMONOBLOCKAUSLEGER 6800 MM, INDUSTRIESTIEL ABGEWINKELT 6000 MM, KABINE M.

    Waste / Industry Handlers
    2008 9,200 h
    United States, VIRGINIA NEWPORT NEWS

    On Request
  • Liebherr R 926 LC, 2015, Crawler ExcavatorsLiebherr R 926 LCGross Weight: 26000, Engine power: 175.391, Additional Information: AUFSTIEG BREIT, KLIMAAUTOMATIK, HECKSICHTKAMERA, VOLLAUTOMAT.ZENTRALSCHMIERANL., BALLASTGEWICHT 6 T, MIDDLE PRESSURE CIRCUIT, HIGH PRESSURE

    Crawler Excavators
    2015 26 h
    United States, * PORTSMOUTH

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 918 Comp, 2016, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 918 COMPACTGross Weight: 18000, Engine power: 156.356, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2016 2,985 h
    France, 68127 Niederhergheim

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 914 C Litronic, 2016, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 914 C-LitronicGross Weight: 16000, Engine power: 135.962, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2016 2,903 h
    France, 40230 Benesse

    On Request
  • Liebherr R 922 L, 2014, Crawler ExcavatorsLiebherr R 922 LCGross Weight: 23600, Engine power: 142.76

    Crawler Excavators
    2014 2,115 h
    France, 77610 Fontenay Trésigny

    On Request
  • Liebherr R 956 HD, 2013, Crawler ExcavatorsLiebherr R 956 HDGross Weight: 50700, Engine power: 326.309

    Crawler Excavators
    2013 7,020 h
    France, 77610 Fontenay Trésigny

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 914 C Litronic, 2017, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 914 C-LitronicGross Weight: 16000, Engine power: 135.962, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2017 2,445 h
    France, 77610 Fontenay Trésigny

    On Request
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Liebherr L 556, 2014, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L556/3BEngine power: 190.347, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 55%

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 5,970 h
    France, 13340 Rognac

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 556, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 556 INDEngine power: 190.347, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 65%, Rear tires remaining : 65%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,135 h
    France, 17800 Pons

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 PEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 4,700 h
    France, 68005 Colmar Cedex

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 950, 2015, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 950 MEngine power: 252.889, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 4,750 h
    France, 77610 Fontenay Trésigny

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 566, 2013, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 566Engine power: 258.328, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 9,225 h
    France, 68005 Colmar Cedex

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2016, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 PEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 6,001 h
    France, 13340 Rognac

    On Request
  • Liebherr R 936 LC, 2014, Crawler ExcavatorsLiebherr R 936 LCGross Weight: 32900, Engine power: 237.934

    Crawler Excavators
    2014 7,505 h
    France, 68005 Colmar Cedex

    On Request
  • Liebherr R 960, 2014, Crawler ExcavatorsLiebherr R 960Gross Weight: 61200, Engine power: 367.097

    Crawler Excavators
    2014 9,295 h
    France, 68005 Colmar Cedex

    On Request
  • Liebherr R 918 LC, 2016, Crawler ExcavatorsLiebherr R 918 LCGross Weight: 20900, Engine power: 129.164

    Crawler Excavators
    2016 3,120 h
    France, 77610 Fontenay Trésigny

    On Request
  • Liebherr R 914, 2016, Crawler ExcavatorsLiebherr R 914 CompGross Weight: 17500, Engine power: 115.568

    Crawler Excavators
    2016 2,050 h
    France, 68127 Niederhergheim

    On Request
  • Liebherr A 918 Comp, 2016, Wheeled ExcavatorsLiebherr A 918 COMPACTGross Weight: 20000, Engine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Wheeled Excavators
    2016 2,600 h
    France, 13340 Rognac

    On Request
  • Liebherr L 538P, 2015, Wheel LoadersLiebherr L 538 PEngine power: 149.558, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 4,350 h
    France, 13340 Rognac

    On Request
  • Liebherr R 914, 2016, Crawler ExcavatorsLiebherr R 914 CompGross Weight: 17500, Engine power: 115.568

    Crawler Excavators
    2016 2,170 h
    France, 13340 Rognac

    On Request