Number of ads: 9

Used forklift trucks Heli cpcd30 for sale

Available used forklift trucks material handling equipment listed for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year or country.

ads/page
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2008, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD 30, ISUZU engineCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Tire type: Super elastic, Overall Lowered Height: 210, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: Isuzu

    Diesel Forklifts
    2008 5,247 h
    Slovak Republic, Zvolen

    7,231 USD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2012, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD 30Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Production country: CN, Drive Wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2, Certificates: CE

    Diesel Forklifts
    2012 500 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Heli CPCD 30, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD30Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Load Center: 50, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Production country: CN, Drive Wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel Forklifts
    3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2016, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD 30Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 420, Engine power: 48.13

    Diesel Forklifts
    2016 1,362 h
    Netherlands

    On Request
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2018, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD30 (H3) - 3,0 t diesel - 4,7 m LHCondition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 470, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Load Center: 50, Fork carriage: Positioner and spread, Tire type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Overall Lowered Height: 224, Cabin: Closed cabin, Transmission: Automat, Engine: Isuzu C240PKJ, Engine power: 48.13, Transport weight: 4800

    Diesel Forklifts
    2018 280 h
    Norway, Tromsø

    20,834 USD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2018, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD30 (G2) - 3,0 t diesel - 4,7 m LH (PÅ LAGER)Condition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 470, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Load Center: 50, Fork carriage: Positioner and spread, Tire type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Overall Lowered Height: 223, Cabin: Closed cabin, Transmission: Automat, Engine: Isuzu 4JG2, Engine power: 48.95, Transport weight: 4680

    Diesel Forklifts
    2018
    Norway, Tromsø

    25,232 USD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2019, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD30 Diesel 3000KG Duplex-300cm UnusedMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Cabin: Overhead guard, Transport weight: 4300, Production country: CN, Drive Wheels: 2, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel Forklifts
    2019 4 h
    Netherlands, Eindhoven

    12,793 USD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2013, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD30Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 600

    Diesel Forklifts
    2013 3,307 h
    France, Senlis

    14,239 USD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2016, Diesel ForkliftsHeli CPCD 30Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 420, Engine power: 48.13

    Diesel Forklifts
    2016 1,362 h
    Netherlands

    On Request

Mascus gives Internet users the best opportunity to find used Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks and other handling equipment for sale.

If you are interested in any of the above used Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks for sale, click on the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favourites or compare with other interesting offers. To narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search” option to indicate the brand, model, price and/or location of the used Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks you are looking for.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus USA, regarding any queries concerning forklifts, terminal tractors, container handlers and other used handling equipment.