Fantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKER for sale - the United States

Price Excluding Tax
USD249,000
Price Excluding Tax
USD249,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryReach Stackers
Brand / modelFantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKER
Year2005
Hours33,000 h
LocationPENNA.
Country
United States
Mascus ID1E8863E3
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax249,000 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Amount of previous owners1
Date of latest inspection2016
Condition level grade (1-5)
Serial number501222
Maximum lift capacity99.0 lbs
Power typeDiesel
Container grabber makePIN PLUS / FANTUZZI
Maximum lift height4.17 feet
Load Center4.50 inches
Engine power330 hp (243 kW)
EngineCUMMINS QSM11
TransmissionDANA 15.5 HR36415-5
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)437.01 x 177.17 x 155.51
inches
Overall Lowered Height17 inches
Transport weight183 lbs
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Front tire size18.00 X 33
Rear tire size18.00 X 33
Production countryItaly
AttachmentsA PIN PLUS SYSTEM IS INSTALLED ON THE SPREADER.
Additional information2005 ONE OWNER WITH CONTRACT MAINTENANCE SINCE NEW. OPTIONS INCLUDE TRAVELING CAB, LUBE SYSTEM (NOT CURRENTLY HOOKED UP), FRONT STABILIZER PADS, PIN PLUS SYSTEM INSTALLED ON SPREADER, + OTHER OPTIONS. DRIVE AXLE, TRANSMISSION AND ENGINE ALL WERE OVERHAULED WITHIN LAST 8,000 HOURS. CURRENTLY GOING THRU COMPLETE I.R.A.N. WITH NEW HYDRAULIC PUMPS, VALVES,ETC.

K.T.GRAHAM INC.

  • +1 7...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • KEITH GRAHAM

    K.T.GRAHAM INC.
    • +1 7...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • United States

Company

K.T.GRAHAM INC.

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Linde4379
Toyota1959
Still1694
Hyster1518
Caterpillar1297

At Mascus USA you'll find Fantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKER reach Stackers, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Amount of previous owners: 1, Date of latest inspection: 2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Serial number: 501222, Maximum lift capacity: 99.0 lbs, Hours: 33,000 h, Power type: Diesel, Container grabber make: PIN PLUS / FANTUZZI, Maximum lift height: 4.17 feet, Load Center: 4.50 inches, Engine power: 330 hp (243 kW), Engine: CUMMINS QSM11, Transmission: DANA 15.5 HR36415-5, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 437.01 x 177.17 x 155.51 inches, Overall Lowered Height: 17 inches, Transport weight: 183 lbs, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Front tire size: 18.00 X 33, Rear tire size: 18.00 X 33, Production country: Italy