Kalmar LMV 30 D for sale - Germany

ON REQUEST
ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryDiesel Forklifts
Brand / modelKalmar LMV 30 D
Year1970
Hours6,576 h
Country
Mascus ID50E5BBFD
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Customer asset number12000460
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners2
Maximum lift capacity66,139 lbs
Maximum lift height157 inches
CabinClosed cabin
EngineVolvo 6 Zylinder
Front tires / undercarriage remaining30 %
Rear tires remaining 70 %
Front tire size14.00-24
Transport weight99,208 lbs
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)263.78 x 125.98 x 153.54
inches
Additional informationDiese und weitere Maschinen können Sie in ganz Europa von uns anmieten! Weitere Maschinen zum Verkauf oder Vermietung auf Anfrage. Kompletter Bestand unter: w.ww.bauma-gmbh.com zu sehen. ANKAUF * VERKAUF * VERMIETUNG * ERSATZTEILE * REPARATUREN
-----
You can buy this machine or rent in all european countries. Other machines for purchase or hire on request. All machines at w.ww.bauma-gmbh.com, buy & sell & rental & parts
-----
Jeśli zainteresowani są Państwo nabyciem także innych -niż te przedstawione powyżej - maszyn, rownież prosimy o kontakt. Wszystkie maszyny dostępne są na stronie w.ww.bauma-gmbh.com
zakup * sprzedaż * wynajem * części zapasowe * naprawa
-----
Все машины : w.ww.bauma-gmbh.com
покупка* продажа * сдáча внаём * запáсные части * сервис/ремонт

BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
  • WhatsApp
    +49 170 80 44 123
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MATTHIAS ALBERT

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +49 170 80 44 123
    • Languages: German, English, Spanish
    • Am alten Sportplatz 9, 24623 Grossenaspe, Germany
  • DIRK LUDWIG

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German, English
  • TOMAZ DENK

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +386...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German, English, Slovak, Slovenian
  • MARK RUVINOV

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Belarusian, German, Russian, Ukrainian
  • RADI

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Bosnian, Bulgarian, German, Croatian, Macedonian, Serbian

Company

BAUMA VERMIET- UND HANDELS GMBH
17
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Linde4379
Toyota1959
Still1694
Hyster1518
Caterpillar1297

At Mascus USA you'll find Kalmar LMV 30 D diesel Forklifts, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Customer asset number: 12000460, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Hours: 6,576 h, Amount of previous owners: 2, Maximum lift capacity: 66,139 lbs, Maximum lift height: 157 inches, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: Volvo 6 Zylinder, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30 %, Rear tires remaining: 70 %, Front tire size: 14.00-24, Transport weight: 99,208 lbs, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 263.78 x 125.98 x 153.54 inches