Still RX20-20P for sale - the Netherlands

Price Excluding Tax
USD18,076
EUR 16,250
Price Excluding Tax
USD18,076
EUR 16,250
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryElectric Forklifts
Brand / modelStill RX20-20P
Year2014
Hours1,795 h
Extra optionsReconditioned
LocationLaren Gld
Country
Mascus IDD555A273
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax18,076 USD  (16,250 EUR)
Tax (21%)3,796 USD
Price Including Tax21,872 USD  (19,663 EUR)
DETAILS
Unit Number60.23--
Number of wheels4
Date of latest inspection29-03-2020
Condition level grade (1-5)
CE markedYes
Maximum lift capacity4,409 lbs
Load Center19.7 inches
Maximum lift height176 inches
Free lift55.1 inches
Overall Lowered Height85.0 inches
Lift mastTriplex
Fork carriageSideshifter
Fork length47.2 inches
CabinClosed cabin
Battery voltage48 V
Battery year of manufacture2014
Charger manufacturerpassend
Charger voltage400 V
Drive Wheels2
No. of drive wheels2
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Production countryGermany
EquipmentBattery charger, Heater, Roof window, 3rd valve
CertificatesCE
Attachmentszeer nette 2 ton heftruck
triplomast 4465 mm hefhoogte
3de functie
sideshift
volledige cabine met kachel
werkverlichting voor en achter
accu 2014 met 100% restcapaciteit en passende lader

machine word volledig klaargemaakt en voorzien van een nieuwe keuring

Almat Laren b.v.

+31 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • FONS ARKES

    Almat Laren b.v.
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German, English, Dutch
    • Stoomdijk 13-15, Laren, (Region: Gelderland), Netherlands

Company

ALMAT LAREN B.V.
3
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Linde4379
Toyota1959
Still1694
Hyster1518
Caterpillar1297

At Mascus USA you'll find Still RX20-20P electric forklift trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Unit Number: 60.23--, Number of wheels: 4, Hours: 1,795 h, Date of latest inspection: 29-03-2020, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4,409 lbs, Load Center: 19.7 inches, Maximum lift height: 176 inches, Free lift: 55.1 inches, Overall Lowered Height: 85.0 inches, Lift mast: Triplex, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Fork length: 47.2 inches, Cabin: Closed cabin, Battery voltage: 48 V, Battery year of manufacture: 2014, Charger manufacturer: passend, Charger voltage: 400 V, Drive Wheels: 2, No. of drive wheels: 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Production country: Germany, Equipment: Battery charger, Heater, Roof window, 3rd valve, Certificates: CE