Still RX60-25 for sale - Finland

Price Excluding Tax
USD19,288
EUR 16,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD19,288
EUR 16,500
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryElectric Forklifts
Brand / modelStill RX60-25
Year2014
Hours1,679 h
Country
Mascus IDB46A94D9
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax19,288 USD  (16,500 EUR)
Tax (24%)4,629 USD
Price Including Tax23,917 USD  (20,460 EUR)
DETAILS
Serial Number516321E00122
Number of wheels4
Condition level grade (1-5)
Maximum lift capacity5,512 lbs
Maximum lift height187 inches
Lift mastTriplex
Fork carriagePositioner and spread
CabinOverhead guard
Tire typeCushion
Battery voltage80 V
Battery year of manufacture2014
Front tires / undercarriage remaining80 %
Rear tires remaining 20 %
Production countryGermany
Equipment3rd valve, 4th valve
CertificatesCE
Additional InformationYear-2014
Hours 1679
Max weigth 2500kg
Max lift heigth 4750mm
Forks adjusting device
Mast, Triplex free lify
Front tyres 80%, solid
Rear tyres 20%, solid
Charger

Tamkone Oy - Ruutana

  • +358...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • SAMI TAKALA

    Tamkone Oy - Ruutana
    • +358...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Savimäenkuja 2, 36110 Ruutana, Finland

Company

TAMKONE OY - RUUTANA
2
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Linde4379
Toyota1959
Still1694
Hyster1518
Caterpillar1297

At Mascus USA you'll find Still RX60-25 electric forklift trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Serial Number: 516321E00122, Number of wheels: 4, Hours: 1,679 h, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 5,512 lbs, Maximum lift height: 187 inches, Lift mast: Triplex, Fork carriage: Positioner and spread, Cabin: Overhead guard, Tire type: Cushion, Battery voltage: 80 V, Battery year of manufacture: 2014, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 %, Rear tires remaining: 20 %, Production country: Germany, Equipment: 3rd valve, 4th valve, Certificates: CE