Yale GLP30VX for sale - Hungary

Price Excluding Tax
USD20,004
EUR 16,900
Price Excluding Tax
USD20,004
EUR 16,900
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryLPG trucks
Brand / modelYale GLP30VX
Year2018
Hours2,667 h
Extra optionsRental possibility
Country
Mascus IDA1B8A82E
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax20,004 USD  (16,900 EUR)
Tax (27%)5,401 USD
Price Including Tax25,405 USD  (21,463 EUR)
DETAILS
Unit NumberPG303106
Condition level grade (1-5)
Full service historyYes
Amount of previous owners1
Maximum lift capacity6,845 lbs
Free lift5.91 inches
Lift mastDuplex
Fork carriageIntegral carriage
CabinClosed cabin
Front tires / undercarriage remaining30 %
Rear tires remaining 70 %
Equipment4th valve
CertificatesCE
AttachmentsPrice isn't contain the Meyer double pallet adapter. But it's also for sale.

PAGAT GOLD ZRT

  • +36 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • BENCE BACSI

    PAGAT GOLD ZRT
    • +36 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English
    • Újszász utca 43, 1165 Budapest, Hungary

Company

PAGAT GOLD ZRT

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Linde4379
Toyota1959
Still1694
Hyster1518
Caterpillar1297

At Mascus USA you'll find Yale GLP30VX LPG Forklifts, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Unit Number: PG303106, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hours: 2,667 h, Maximum lift capacity: 6,845 lbs, Free lift: 5.91 inches, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30 %, Rear tires remaining: 70 %, Equipment: 4th valve, Certificates: CE