Howo 375

Price Excluding Tax
USD10,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryDump Trailers
Brand / modelHowo 375
Year2015
Locationshanghai
Country
China
Mascus ID15A9D010
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax10,000 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Amount of previous owners1
Date of latest inspection2018
Condition level grade (1-5)5
Unit Number10
Registration number10
Serial Number10
Manufacturer (body work)howo
Axle type1+2
Max. payload110,231 lbs
Gross weight441 lbs
Body work typeFixed
Guarantee1 year
Tyre brandhowo
Front tires / undercarriage remaining90 %
Rear tires remaining 10 %
Colorred
Production countryChina
Body optionsForced steering
Additional InformationFor more information please add my whatsapp.

Wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD

+86 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Skype: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • WeChat: + 86...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Chinese
    • NO.518 CHENGJIANG, 200241 SHANGHAI, China

Company

SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD
3
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Howo 375 dump Trailers, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Amount of previous owners: 1, Date of latest inspection: 2018, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Unit Number: 10, Registration number: 10, Serial Number: 10, Manufacturer (body work): howo, Axle type: 1+2, Max. payload: 110,231 lbs, Gross weight: 441 lbs, Body work type: Fixed, Guarantee: 1 year, Tyre brand: howo, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90 %, Rear tires remaining: 10 %, Color: red, Production country: China, Body options: Forced steering