Number of ads: 6

Used semi-trailers Ekeri l3 for sale

List of used semi-trailers ads for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Ekeri L3, 2002, Box TrailersEkeri L-3Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Wheelbase: No

    Box Trailers
    2002
    Sweden
    7d

    On Request
  • Ekeri L3, 2003, Other TrailersEkeri L3 3 axle Cabinet with front and side opening

    Other Trailers
    2003
    Norway, Hordaland

    6,527 USD
  • Ekeri L3, 1999, Refrigerated TrailersEkeri L3Registration year: 08.1999, Max. payload: 29890, Gross weight: 45000, Production country: EE

    Refrigerated Trailers
    1999
    Estonia, Keila

    3,302 USD
  • Ekeri L3, 2007, Other TrailersEkeri L3 skaphengerGross weight: 11000

    Other Trailers
    2007
    Sweden, Hordaland

    18,675 USD
  • Ekeri L3, 2007, Other TrailersEkeri L3 skaphengerGross weight: 11000

    Other Trailers
    2007
    Norway, Hordaland

    18,493 USD
  • Ekeri L3, 2001, Refrigerated TrailersEkeri L3Registration year: 6.2.2001, Insulation: FRC, Max. payload: 29800, Gross weight: 42000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40/40%, Rear tires remaining : 40/60%, Front tire size: 385/65 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 385/65 R 22 5

    Refrigerated Trailers
    2001
    Finland, Jalasjärvi

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the used Ekeri l3 semi-trailers for sale. If you are interested in any of the above used Ekeri l3 semi-trailers for sale, click on the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favourites or compare with other interesting offers. If you want to narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option, then define the brand, model, price and/or location of the used Ekeri l3 semi-trailers you are interested in.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus U.S. team, if you have any further question concerning Mascus’ services. Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used trucks, tractor units, trailers, vans & light commercials and bus/coach as well as other trucks, bus and transport vehicles are added every day.