Howo 375 for sale - China

Price Excluding Tax
USD12,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD12,500
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryGrain / Hopper / Tipper Trailers
Brand / modelHowo 375
Year2016
Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus ID962AE983
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax12,500 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Amount of previous owners1
Date of latest inspection2020
Condition level grade (1-5)
Customer Asset Number1
Registration Number1
Serial Number1
Manufacturer (body work)中国
Max. payload88,185 lbs
Gross Weight127,868 lbs
Wheelbase1
Body work typeFixed
Vehicle's outer dimensionsroro feet
Condition Info/Guaranteeno
Tire Brand1
Front tires / undercarriage remaining85 %
Rear tires remaining 15 %
Front tire size1
Colorred
Production countryChina
Additional Informationif you have any question please add my whatsapp
wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
  • WhatsApp
    +86 18721227814
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +86 18721227814
    • No. 88 Beiwu Road Minhang district, Shanghai China, 201100 Shanghai 上海, China

Company

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

At Mascus USA you'll find Howo 375 grain / Hopper / Tipper Trailers, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Amount of previous owners: 1, Date of latest inspection: 2020, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Customer Asset Number: 1, Registration Number: 1, Serial Number: 1, Manufacturer (body work): 中国, Max. payload: 88,185 lbs, Gross Weight: 127,868 lbs, Wheelbase: 1, Body work type: Fixed, Vehicle's outer dimensions: roro feet, Condition Info/Guarantee: no, Tire Brand: 1, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85 %, Rear tires remaining: 15 %, Front tire size: 1, Color: red, Production country: China