Number of ads: 58

Used Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles for sale

Here is a list of currently available used Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles for sale at Mascus.com. You may sort the ads of Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles by price, year of production, meter readout or country. There is also a list of all used Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles grouped by model.
You can also learn about Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles in Mascus Brands section.

Show description >> Hide description

Here is a list of currently available used Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles for sale at Mascus.com. You may sort the ads of Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles by price, year of production, meter readout or country. There is also a list of all used Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles grouped by model.
You can also learn about Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles in Mascus Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Pegaso 95.T BX, Engines

    Pegaso 95.T BX

    Engines

    Spain

    3,516 USD
  • Pegaso SUPER COMET, Engines

    Pegaso SUPER COMET

    Engines

    Spain

    2,930 USD
  • Pegaso 2323 K, Other Components

    Pegaso 2323 KCondition: Dismantled

    Other Components
    32000
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 1121 L, Cabins

    Pegaso 1121 L

    Cabins

    Spain

    352 USD
  • Pegaso 1256T, 1989, Conventional Trucks / Tractor Trucks

    Pegaso 1256TTransmission: 4x2, Gross weight: 7400, Color: Manual

    Conventional Trucks / Tractor Trucks
    1989 211,266 miles
    Spain

    5,274 USD
  • Pegaso 96.R1.AX, Engines

    Pegaso 96.R1.AX

    Engines

    Spain

    2,930 USD
  • Pegaso 1223, 1989, Other Components

    Pegaso 1223Condition: Dismantled

    Other Components
    1989 68493
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso BOLA, Transmission

    Pegaso BOLA

    Transmission

    Spain

    2,930 USD
  • Pegaso KUHNLE K28, Engines

    Pegaso KUHNLE K28

    Engines

    Spain

    234 USD
  • Pegaso BOLA, Transmission

    Pegaso BOLA

    Transmission

    Spain

    2,344 USD
  • Pegaso 1236.38, Other Components

    Pegaso 1236.38Condition: Dismantled

    Other Components
    340000
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso COMET, Engines

    Pegaso COMET

    Engines

    Spain

    2,344 USD
  • Pegaso 1223, Engines

    Pegaso 1223

    Engines

    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 1217.14, 1989, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Pegaso 1217.14Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Transmission: 4x2, Gross weight: 9220, Color: Manual

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    1989 152,607 miles
    Spain

    9,376 USD
  • Pegaso 1226.20, 1991, Other Components

    Pegaso 1226.20Condition: Dismantled

    Other Components
    1991 139892
    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 1121 L, Axles

    Pegaso 1121 L

    Axles

    Spain

    1,758 USD
  • Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen Spreader, 1987, Tank Trucks

    Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen SpreaderBody type: Other, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Registration year: 1987, Manufacturer (body work): Acmar, Axle configuration: 6x4, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Max. payload: 26000, Gross weight: 14050, Tank volume: 10000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 10.00*2.50*3.70, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 12.00R20, Rear tire size: 12.00

    Tank Trucks
    1987 34,175 miles
    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    16,408 USD
  • Pegaso 1088, Flatbed Trucks

    Pegaso 1088Transmission: Colour

    Flatbed Trucks

    Spain

    5,860 USD
  • Pegaso 1217, Other Components

    Pegaso 1217Condition: Dismantled

    Other Components

    Spain

    On Request
  • Pegaso 1121L, Engines

    Pegaso 1121L

    Engines

    Spain

    2,930 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles for sale. If you are interested in any of the above used Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles for sale, click on the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favourites or compare with other interesting offers. If you want to narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option, then define the brand, model, price and/or location of the used Pegaso trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles you are interested in.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus U.S. team, if you have any further question concerning Mascus’ services. Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used trucks, tractor units, trailers, vans & light commercials and bus/coach as well as other trucks, bus and transport vehicles are added every day.