Scania P380 6x2*4+ CARRIER

Price Excluding Tax
USD27,159
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryReefer Trucks
Brand / modelScania P380 6x2*4+ CARRIER
Year2007
Meter read-out382,765 miles
Country
Estonia
Mascus IDA7A9FFBF
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax27,159 USD
Tax (20%)5,432 USD
Price Including Tax32,591 USD
DETAILS
Condition level grade (1-5)5
Registration year09.02.2007
Climate controlRefrigerated, Heated
InsulationFNA
Axle configuration6x2*4
Emission classEuro 4
Wheelbase6100/1350
Suspension typeLeaf-air
CabinDay cab
DriveLeft hand
Engine power381 hp (280 kW)
Engine displacement714
in3
Max. payload30,258 lbs
Gross weight59,525 lbs
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)9.7 x 2.5 x 2.52 m
Front tires / undercarriage remaining30 %
Rear tires remaining 70 %
Front tire size385/65 R22,5
Rear tire size295/80 R 22,5
Body optionsABS, Electrical mirrors, Roof spoiler, Disc brakes, Heated mirrors, Tail-lift, Fog lights, Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, Driver seat air-cushioned, Air conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Engine brake, On board computer, Adjustable steering wheel, Stereo, Toolbox
Additional InformationFor more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee

Automatic gearbox
Total weight 27000 kg
Empty weight 13275 kg
Carrying weight 13725 kg
Wheelbase 6100/1350/mm
Suspension front- Parabol
Suspension rear- Air
Euro 4
Zepro lift 2000 mm / 2000 kg
Tyres leftover 1.axel 30%
Tyres leftover 2.axel 70%
Tyres leftover 3.axel 30%
Box inside 9700x2500x2520 (Length x Width x Height)
Carrier Supra 950+ Printer (12021 h)
Cruise control
ABS
Retarder
Differential lock
Tool box
Air adjustable driver seat
Electric windows
AC Automatic
Rear view camera
Cabin spoilers
Stereo
Last axel steering
Electric mirrors
Adjustable steering wheel
Computer
Seat heating

MILEAGE CHECK:
https://www.vegvesen.no/Kjoretoy/Kjop+og+salg/Kjøretøyopplysninger?registreringsnummer=as12857

TRUCK NETO EXPORT PRICE 23900 EUR.-

Valdur Rootsma +372 51 36 526 - EST,ENG,RUS,FIN
Juhan Rootsma +372 53 418 192 – EST,ENG,RUS,NOR,SWE
Rolf-Otto Rootsma +372 59 068 972 – EST,ENG
Keio Kütt +372 53 269 054 – EST,ENG
Priit Palatu +372 51 212 74 – EST,ENG,RUS,GER

For more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee

Engeros Otepää OÜ

+372...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • VALDUR ROOTSMA

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Finnish, Russian
    • Sihva k., Otepää v., 67301 Valgamaa, Estonia

Company

ENGEROS OTEPÄÄ OÜ
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Scania P380 6x2*4+ CARRIER reefer Trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 09.02.2007, Climate control: Refrigerated, Heated, Insulation: FNA, Meter read-out: 382,765 miles, Axle configuration: 6x2*4, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: 6100/1350, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 381 hp (280 kW), Engine displacement: 714 in3, Max. payload: 30,258 lbs, Gross weight: 59,525 lbs, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 9.7 x 2.5 x 2.52 m, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30 %, Rear tires remaining: 70 %, Front tire size: 385/65 R22,5, Rear tire size: 295/80 R 22,5, Body options: ABS, Electrical mirrors, Roof spoiler, Disc brakes, Heated mirrors, Tail-lift, Fog lights, Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, Driver seat air-cushioned, Air conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Engine brake, On board computer, Adjustable steering wheel, Stereo, Toolbox