Scania R 470

Price Excluding Tax
USD16,666
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryReefer Trucks
Brand / modelScania R 470
Year2005
Meter read-out621,371 miles
LocationJalasjärvi
Country
Finland
Mascus ID74294945
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax16,666 USD
Tax (24%)4,000 USD
Price Including Tax20,666 USD
DETAILS
Unit Number46/18
Registration year1.6.2005
Axle configuration6x2
Serial NumberXLER6X20055122970
Registration numberIOJ-139
Wheelbase4700
Suspension typeAir-air
CabinSleeper cab
DriveLeft hand
Engine power470 hp (346 kW)
TransmissionManuaali
Max. payload29,652 lbs
Gross weight57,320 lbs
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)7.4 x 2.52 x 2.8 m
Front tires / undercarriage remaining70 %
Rear tires remaining 30 %
Front tire size315/70 R 22,5
Rear tire size315/70 R 22,5
Additional InformationKokosivuaukeava eristetty umpikori, Thermo King TS-500, katsastus voimassa 3.6.2019 saakka

Kauppilan Autohajottamo Oy

+358...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JARI KAUPPILA

    Kauppilan Autohajottamo Oy
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Finnish
    • Ilvesjoentie 425, 61760 Ilvesjoki, Jalasjärvi, Finland

Company

KAUPPILAN AUTOHAJOTTAMO OY
11
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Scania R 470 reefer Trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Unit Number: 46/18, Registration year: 1.6.2005, Meter read-out: 621,371 miles, Axle configuration: 6x2, Serial Number: XLER6X20055122970, Registration number: IOJ-139, Wheelbase: 4700, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 470 hp (346 kW), Transmission: Manuaali, Max. payload: 29,652 lbs, Gross weight: 57,320 lbs, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.4 x 2.52 x 2.8 m, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70 %, Rear tires remaining: 30 %, Front tire size: 315/70 R 22,5, Rear tire size: 315/70 R 22,5