Number of ads: 5

Used box body semi-trailers from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category box body semi-trailers coming from Estonia. You may sort used box body semi-trailers by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to box body semi-trailers coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • HFR 2-axel + LIFT, 2009, Box body semi-trailers

    HFR 2-axel + LIFTRegistration year: 03.06.2009, Wheelbase: 7800/1850, Max. payload: 23020, Gross weight: 35000, Brakes: Trummel, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 13.45 x 2.49 x 2.7 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Body options: Tail-lift

    Box body semi-trailers
    2009
    Estonia, Otepää
    7d

    9,668 USD
  • Närko T-1310+SIDE OPENING+ADR, 2009, Box body semi-trailers

    Närko T-1310+SIDE OPENING+ADRRegistration year: 02.07.2009, Wheelbase: 7490/1310/1360, Max. payload: 31170, Gross weight: 42000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 13.4 x 2.43 x 2.53 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 385/55 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 385/65 R 22 5 , Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Body options: ADR Rear doors

    Box body semi-trailers
    2009
    Estonia, Otepää

    15,811 USD
  • Krone AZW 18, 2000, Box body semi-trailers

    Krone AZW 18 2AXRegistration year: 2000, Axle type: 2, Gross weight: 18000, Brakes: Trummel, Suspension type: Air-air, Color: HALL, Body options: Disc brakes

    Box body semi-trailers
    2000
    Estonia, Maardu, Eesti

    2,275 USD
  • NTM 3-Axle+SIDE OPENING, 2005, Box body semi-trailers

    NTM 3-Axle+SIDE OPENINGRegistration year: 06.04.2005, Wheelbase: 7240/1310/1900, Max. payload: 34350, Gross weight: 45000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 13.47 x 2.46 x 2.73 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 385/55 R22 5 , Rear tire size: 385/65 R22 5 , Color: Valge, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Body options: Rear doors

    Box body semi-trailers
    2005
    Estonia, Valgamaa

    10,123 USD
  • Dapa S20 2-Axle+LIFT, 2007, Box body semi-trailers

    Dapa S20 2-Axle+LIFTRegistration year: 26.11.2007, Wheelbase: 7620/1840, Max. payload: 26000, Gross weight: 36000, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12950 x 2500 x 2490 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 275/70 R22 5 , Rear tire size: 275/70 R22 5 , Color: valge, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Body options: Tail-lift

    Box body semi-trailers
    2007
    Estonia, Valgamaa

    5,630 USD