Number of ads: 8

Used DAF box trucks from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category DAF box trucks coming from Estonia. You may sort used DAF box trucks by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to DAF box trucks coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the DAF box trucks page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • DAF 75.310 4X2 SIDE OPENING, 2006, Box trucksDAF 75.310 4X2 SIDE OPENINGAxle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 309.99, Engine displacement: 9200, Transmission: Automatic, Gross weight: 19000, Wheelbase: 5700 mm, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.55 x 2.46 x 2.6 , Color: Y

    Box trucks
    2006 233,636 miles
    Estonia, Rapla

    13,151 USD
  • DAF LF45.170, 2005, Box trucksDAF LF 45.170+BOX HEATINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 22.12.2005, Axle configuration: 4x2, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 167.23, Engine displacement: 3900, Max. payload: 3265, Gross weight: 7490, Wheelbase: 4x2, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 4.8 x 2.49 x 2.1 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Box trucks
    2005 221,829 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    6,520 USD
  • DAF XF105.510, 2012, Box trucksDAF XF105.510 EURO 5, only 297110 km!!Registration year: 01.10.2012, Manufacturer (body work): SKAB, Axle configuration: 6x2*4, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 509.86, Engine displacement: 12900, Transmission: automaat, Max. payload: 11885, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 6100/1400, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8950 x 2490

    Box trucks
    2012 184,616 miles
    Estonia, PAIDE

    29,828 USD
  • DAF FA LF 45.250, 2010, Box trucksDAF FA LF 45.250Registration year: 2010, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 250, Transmission: Manuaal, Gross weight: 12000, Color: KOLLANE, Body options: Retarder/ Intarder ABS Differential lock Roof spoiler Air conditioning Stereo

    Box trucks
    2010 242,086 miles
    Estonia, Maardu, Eesti

    14,256 USD
  • DAF LF55.250, 2007, Box trucksDAF LF 55.250 4x2+SIDE OPENINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 04.05.2007, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 250.17, Engine displacement: 6700, Max. payload: 7465, Gross weight: 15000, Wheelbase: 5400, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.6 x 2.47 x 2.6 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%

    Box trucks
    2007 150,993 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    9,394 USD
  • DAF LF55, 2009, Box trucksDAF LF55.280 4x2+SIDE OPENING+AUTOMATICCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 28.04.2009, Axle configuration: 4x2, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 281.58, Engine displacement: 6400, Max. payload: 10375, Gross weight: 18600, Wheelbase: 5300, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.5 x 2.46 x 2.5 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Box trucks
    2009 189,518 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    16,025 USD
  • DAF LF55.250, 2007, Box trucksDAF LF 55.250 4x2+SIDE OPENINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 16.08.2007, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 250.17, Engine displacement: 6700, Max. payload: 7395, Gross weight: 15000, Wheelbase: 5400, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.6 x 2.47 x 2.6 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%

    Box trucks
    2007 119,303 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    10,941 USD
  • DAF CF85.410, 2007, Box trucksDAF CF 85.410 6x2+SIDE OPENINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 19.06.2007, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 380.69, Engine displacement: 12900, Max. payload: 15275, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 4600, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6.9 x 2.45 x 2.6 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 10%

    Box trucks
    2007 412,590 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    12,986 USD