Mercedes-Benz Atego 816 Möbelkoffer 1.te Hd. orig.181tkm

Price Excluding Tax
USD14,787
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryBox trucks
Brand / modelMercedes-Benz Atego 816 Möbelkoffer 1.te Hd. orig.181tkm
Year2010
Meter read-out112,791 miles
LocationRedefin bei Hamburg
Country
Germany
Mascus ID068644C0
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax14,787 USD
Tax (19%)2,809 USD
Price including tax17,596 USD
DETAILS
Amount of previous owners1
Registration year16.09.2010
Full service historyYes
Condition level grade (1-5)4
Pallet capacity14
Axle configuration4x2
Emission classEuro 5
Engine power154 hp (113 kW)
Engine displacement259
in3
Transmissionmech. 6-Gang Schaltgetriebe
Max. payload5,710 lbs
Gross weight16,513 lbs
Wheelbase4200
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)6.1 x 2.44 x 2.43 m
Vehicle's outer dimensions20.01 x 8.01 x 7.84 feet
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Front tire size215/75R17,5
Rear tire size215/75R17,5
Production countryGermany
Body optionsABS, Airbags, Disc brakes, Heater, Engine brake
Additional InformationMercedes Benz Atego 816
Möbelkoffer
EZ 16.09.2010
orig. 181.519 km
BlueTec Euro 5
mech. 6-Gang Schaltgetriebe
zul. Gesamtgewicht 7.490 kg
Nutzlast 2.590 kg
VA+HA blattgefedert
Radstand 4200mm
Reserverad
3 - Sitzplätze
Dachluke
Radio/CD
Lichtleiste
Treppe
Aufbaumaße innen:
L6100 x B2440 x H2430mm
Durchladehöhe 2390mm
Reifengröße 215/75R17,5
Reifenprofil 10/9/8/7/6/4mm
TÜV 11/2018
guter Zustand
Angebot ohne Gewähr
Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten
Fehler und Irrtum vorbehalten
Ankauf bzw. Inzahlungnahme Ihrer gebrauchten Nutzfahrzeuge
Bei weiteren Fragen wenden Sie sich gern an unser kompetentes Verkaufsteam
Wir bieten weitergehende Serviceleistungen gegen Gebühr an: z.B. Kurzzeit-Ausfuhrkennzeichen, Ausfuhrerklärung, Fahrzeugüberführung in den Freihafen-Hamburg, Lieferantenerklärung (Euro 1)

Redefiner Handelsgesellschaft mbH

+49 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • KARSTEN SCHENDEL

    Redefiner Handelsgesellschaft mbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • An der Bundesstrasse 5 -20, 19230 Redefin bei Hamburg, Germany

Company

REDEFINER HANDELSGESELLSCHAFT MBH
4
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Mercedes-Benz -atego-816-mobelkoffer-1-te-hd-orig-181tkm box trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 16.09.2010, Full service history: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Meter read-out: 112,791 miles, Pallet capacity: 14, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Engine power: 154 hp (113 kW), Engine displacement: 259 in3, Transmission: mech. 6-Gang Schaltgetriebe, Max. payload: 5,710 lbs, Gross weight: 16,513 lbs, Wheelbase: 4200, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6.1 x 2.44 x 2.43 m, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 20.01 x 8.01 x 7.84 feet, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Front tire size: 215/75R17,5, Rear tire size: 215/75R17,5, Production country: Germany, Body options: ABS, Airbags, Disc brakes, Heater, Engine brake