Number of ads: 19

Used Scania box trucks from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category Scania box trucks coming from Estonia. You may sort used Scania box trucks by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Scania box trucks coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Scania box trucks page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Scania P 230, 2009, Box trucks

    Scania P230 4x2+ROOF LIFTINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 30.03.2009, Axle configuration: 4x2, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 229.78, Max. payload: 9330, Gross weight: 19000, Wheelbase: 5300, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7600 x 2480 x 16602350 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 275/70

    Box trucks
    2009 159,692 miles
    Estonia, Valgamaa
    7d

    18,235 USD
  • Scania P 400, 2012, Box trucks

    Scania P400 6x2+Euro5+SIDE OPENING+BOX HEATINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 02.07.2012, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 394.26, Engine displacement: 12740, Max. payload: 14625, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 4900/1350, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.56x2.51x2.5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 7%

    Box trucks
    2012 380,900 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    35,776 USD
  • Scania P 230, 2007, Box trucks

    Scania P230 4x2+SIDE OPENINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 29.03.2007, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 226.63, Engine displacement: 8867, Max. payload: 8965, Gross weight: 19000, Wheelbase: 5700, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.5x2.49x2.6, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%

    Box trucks
    2007 397,056 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    19,567 USD
  • Scania P 280, 2011, Box trucks

    Scania P 280Engine power: 276.25, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.6x2.45x2.5, Body options: Roof spoiler Tail-lift Winter tires Electric windows Driver seat air-cushioned On board computer Adjustable steering wheel Stereo

    Box trucks
    2011 231,150 miles
    Estonia, Rapla

    35,892 USD
  • Scania P 270, 2005, Box trucks

    Scania P270 4x2+ SIDE OPENINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 06.07.2005, Axle configuration: 4x2, Pallet capacity: 18, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 265.52, Engine displacement: 8867, Max. payload: 10100, Gross weight: 19500, Wheelbase: 5100, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7550x2460x2550

    Box trucks
    2005 248,548 miles
    Estonia

    21,419 USD
  • Scania P 420, 2005, Box trucks

    Scania P420 4x2+SIDE OPENING+TRAILER READYCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 14.12.2005, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 414.38, Gross weight: 19000, Wheelbase: 5300, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.3x2.5x2.75, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 315/80 R 22

    Box trucks
    2005 429,367 miles
    Estonia, o

    18,409 USD
  • Scania P 310 DB, 2007, Box trucks

    Scania P310 DB4X2MND Euro 4Emission class: Euro 4, Engine power: 310, Max. payload: 7975, Gross weight: 19000, Wheelbase: 5700, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Box trucks
    2007 194,492 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    19,567 USD
  • Scania P 400, 2012, Box trucks

    Scania P400 6x2+EURO5+BOX HEATINGCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 03.02.2012, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 394.26, Engine displacement: 12740, Max. payload: 15805, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 4900/1350, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7630x2460x2500

    Box trucks
    2012 404,513 miles
    Estonia, Valgamaa

    32,303 USD
  • Scania P 94 DB, 2003, Box trucks

    Scania P94DB4X2 NB300Emission class: Euro 3, Engine power: 300, Max. payload: 7870, Gross weight: 18000, Wheelbase: 5700, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8 0x2 47x2 Yes , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 315/80R22 5 , Rear tire size: 315/80R22 5

    Box trucks
    2003 215,119 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    13,662 USD
  • Scania P 270 DB, 2006, Box trucks

    Scania P270DB4X2MNB EURO 4Registration year: 2006, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Engine power: 269.21, Max. payload: 9735, Gross weight: 19500, Wheelbase: 5700

    Box trucks
    2006 230,158 miles
    Estonia, Eesti

    21,419 USD
  • Scania R 620, 2009, Box trucks

    Scania R620 6X2+SIDE OPENING+RETARDERCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 12.02.2009, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 611.51, Engine displacement: 15607, Max. payload: 14855, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 4300/1360, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6.4x2.48x2.9, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Box trucks
    2009 544,942 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    21,419 USD
  • Scania R 480, 2009, Box trucks

    Scania R480 6x2+SIDE OPENING+ADR+RETARDERCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 06.01.2009, Axle configuration: 6x2*4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 473.38, Engine displacement: 11705, Max. payload: 15925, Gross weight: 29500, Wheelbase: 4300/1350, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8x2.45x2.7, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Box trucks
    2009 397,677 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    35,602 USD
  • Scania R 360, 2011, Box trucks

    Scania R360 6x2*4+EURO5+RETARDERRegistration year: 15.07.2011, Axle configuration: 6x2*4, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 354.03, Engine displacement: 12740, Max. payload: 14495, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 5900, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8.7x2.45x2.5, Front tire size: 315/80 R 22 5 , Rear tire size: 295

    Box trucks
    2011 380,900 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    38,092 USD
  • Scania P 360, 2010, Box trucks

    Scania P360DB6X2HNB EURO 5Registration year: 2010, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 359.39, Engine displacement: 12740, Transmission: automaat OPTICRUISE, Max. payload: 15515, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 5900/1350mm, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 9670x2450x2500

    Box trucks
    2010 430,628 miles
    Estonia, PAIDE

    30,797 USD
  • Scania P 94 DB, 2000, Box trucks

    Scania P94DB 6x2 WITH NORBA RL300SEmission class: Euro 3, Engine power: 260, Gross weight: 26100, Wheelbase: 3900+1360, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Box trucks
    2000 229,969 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    10,652 USD
  • Scania R 380, 2008, Box trucks

    Scania R380 4X2 +MANUAL+TRAILER READY+SPOILERSFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Registration year: 11.04.2008, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 380, Engine displacement: 11705, Front tire size: 385/65 R22 5 , Rear tire size: 295/80 R22 5 , Max. payload: 40

    Box trucks
    2008 565,448 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    17,946 USD
  • Scania R-serie, 2007, Box trucks

    Scania R-serieAxle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 480, Transmission: Manual, Wheelbase: No

    Box trucks
    2007 564,205 miles
    Estonia, Volvo Trucks Tallinn (Jüri)

    14,472 USD
  • Scania G 420, 2009, Box trucks

    Scania G420 6x2+BOTH SIDE OPENING+RETARDERCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 26.03.2009, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 413.03, Engine displacement: 11705, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 5500/1350, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8.5x2.49x2.8, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 385

    Box trucks
    2009 565,448 miles
    Estonia, Otepää

    21,882 USD
  • Scania G280DB4X2MNB EURO 5, only 309162 km!!, 2010, Box trucks

    Scania G280DB4X2MNB EURO 5, only 309162 km!!Registration year: 2010, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 276.25, Engine displacement: 9290, Transmission: automaat OPTICRUISE, Max. payload: 8045, Gross weight: 19000, Wheelbase: 6300, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 9650x2460x2700, Vehicle's outer dimensions: Yes

    Box trucks
    2010 192,104 miles
    Estonia, PAIDE

    31,897 USD