Volvo FM 360 6x2 + SIDE OPENING for sale - Estonia

Price Excluding Tax
USD19,814
EUR 17,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD19,814
EUR 17,500
Videos of Volvo FM 360 6x2 + SIDE OPENING
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryBox trucks
Brand / modelVolvo FM 360 6x2 + SIDE OPENING
Year2008
Meter read-out359,774 miles
LocationSihva
Country
Mascus ID547B7D1F
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax19,814 USD  (17,500 EUR)
Tax (20%)3,963 USD
Price Including Tax23,777 USD  (21,000 EUR)
DETAILS
Registration year02.09.2008
Axle configuration6x2
Emission classEuro 4
Suspension typeLeaf-air
CabinSleeper cab
DriveLeft hand
Engine power359 hp (264 kW)
Engine displacement780
in3
Max. payload29,229 lbs
Gross weight57,320 lbs
Wheelbase5200
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)8.6 x 2.48 x 2.66 m
Front tires / undercarriage remaining90 %
Rear tires remaining 20/10 %
Front tire size385/65 R22,5
Rear tire size315/70 R22,5
Body optionsABS, Electrical mirrors, Chassis side skirts, Heated mirrors, Tail-lift, Drawbar coupling, Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, Driver seat air-cushioned, Cruise control, Air conditioning, On board computer, Adjustable steering wheel, Heater, Stereo, Single bunk, Exhaust brake
Additional informationFor more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee

I-shift gearbox
Total weight 26000 kg.
Empty weight 12742 kg.
Wheelbase 5200 mm.
Suspension steel/air
Box inside 8600/2480/2660 mm. (lenght-width-high)
Stone floor in box
Dhollandia Lift 1750 mm. 2000 kg.
Tyres leftover 90/20/10%
Full side opening
Trailer hook
Cruise control
Webasto
Rear view camera
AC
VEB

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duEsL4XhcpM

TRUCK TOTAL NETTO PRICE 17500 EUR.-

Priit Palatu +372 51 212 74 – EST,ENG,RUS,GER
Margus Piigli +372 51 603 15 – EST,ENG,RUS,GER
Valdur Rootsma +372 51 365 26 - EST,ENG,RUS,FIN
Juhan Rootsma +372 53 418 192 – EST,ENG,RUS,NOR,SWE
Rolf-Otto Rootsma +372 59 068 972 – EST,ENG
Keio Kütt +372 53 269 054 – EST,ENG

Engeros Otepää OÜ

  • +372...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • PRIIT PALATU

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Sihva küla, 67301 Otepää vald, Estonia
  • KEIO KÜTT

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
  • MARGUS PIIGLI

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +372 5160315
    • Languages: Estonian, English, German, Finnish, Russian
  • JUHAN ROOTSMA

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Estonian, English, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian
  • ROLF-OTTO ROOTSMA

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Estonian, English
  • VALDUR ROOTSMA

    Engeros Otepää OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Finnish, Russian

Company

ENGEROS OTEPÄÄ OÜ
10
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

At Mascus USA you'll find Volvo FM 360 6x2 + SIDE OPENING box trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Registration year: 02.09.2008, Meter read-out: 359,774 miles, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 359 hp (264 kW), Engine displacement: 780 in3, Max. payload: 29,229 lbs, Gross weight: 57,320 lbs, Wheelbase: 5200, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8.6 x 2.48 x 2.66 m, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90 %, Rear tires remaining: 20/10 %, Front tire size: 385/65 R22,5, Rear tire size: 315/70 R22,5, Body options: ABS, Electrical mirrors, Chassis side skirts, Heated mirrors, Tail-lift, Drawbar coupling, Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, Driver seat air-cushioned, Cruise control, Air conditioning, On board computer, Adjustable steering wheel, Heater, Stereo, Single bunk, Exhaust brake