SOLD! There are similar products in Mascus.

BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryBox trucks
Brand / modelVolvo FM370 EEV 6x2+PDF+ BOX HEATING
Year2010
Meter read-out183,926 miles
DETAILS
Registration year24.11.2010
Condition level grade (1-5)
Axle configuration6x2*4
Emission classEEV
Suspension typeAir-air
CabinDay cab
DriveLeft hand
Engine power378 hp (278 kW)
Engine displacement661
in3
Max. payload37,600 lbs
Gross weight59,525 lbs
Wheelbase5200
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)8.37 x 2.54 x 2.05 m
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size385/55 R 22,5
Rear tire size315/70 R 22,5
Body optionsABS, Electrical mirrors, Roof hatch, Sun visor, Chassis side skirts, Heated mirrors, Tail-lift, Drawbar coupling, Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, Driver seat air-cushioned, Cruise control, Air conditioning, On board computer, Adjustable steering wheel, Heater, Stereo, Exhaust brake
Additional InformationFor more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee
I-shift gearbox
Total weight 27000 kg.
Empty weight 9945 kg.
Wheelbase 5200 mm.
Full air suspension
Euro5
Box inside 8375-2540-2050 mm. (lenght-width-high)
Aluminium floor in box
Zepro lift 2100 mm. 2500 kg.
Tyres leftover 40/90/30%
Box heating
Trailer hook
Standalone heating
Rear view camera
Last axle steering
AC
VEB
BDF

TRUCK TOTAL NETTO PRICE 16900 EUR.-

Valdur Rootsma +372 51 36 526 - EST,ENG,RUS,FIN
Juhan Rootsma +372 53 418 192 – EST,ENG,RUS,NOR,SWE
Rolf-Otto Rootsma +372 59 068 972 – EST,ENG
Keio Kütt +372 53 269 054 – EST,ENG
Priit Palatu +372 51 212 74 – EST,ENG,RUS,GER

For more visit also our website www.engerosotepaa.ee
This Volvo FM370 EEV 6x2+PDF+ BOX HEATING box trucks item is not available anymore. However, Mascus USA has other Volvo FM370 EEV 6x2+PDF+ BOX HEATING box trucks on our website that may interest you. Details - Registration year: 24.11.2010, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Meter read-out: 183,926 miles, Axle configuration: 6x2*4, Emission class: EEV, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 378 hp (278 kW), Engine displacement: 661 in3, Max. payload: 37,600 lbs, Gross weight: 59,525 lbs, Wheelbase: 5200, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8.37 x 2.54 x 2.05 m, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 385/55 R 22,5, Rear tire size: 315/70 R 22,5, Body options: ABS, Electrical mirrors, Roof hatch, Sun visor, Chassis side skirts, Heated mirrors, Tail-lift, Drawbar coupling, Differential lock, Electric windows, Heated seats, Driver seat air-cushioned, Cruise control, Air conditioning, On board computer, Adjustable steering wheel, Heater, Stereo, Exhaust brake