Number of ads: 75

Used bus/Coach from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category bus/Coach coming from Estonia. You may sort used bus/Coach by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to bus/Coach coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Scania Irizar I6, 2012, Coaches

    Scania Irizar I6Amount of previous owners: 1, Drive: Left hand, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 399.73, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 58, Engine displacement: 12740, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 14980x2550x3931, Color: Lilla, Body options: CD Guide seat Foot rests Driver's air conditioning Driver seat air-cushioned Arm rests Cruise control Air conditioning Seat back tables Auxiliary heating Reading lights Microphone Engine brake Trunk On board computer Adjustable steering wheel Crane

    Coaches
    2012 807,782 miles
    Estonia, Tallinn
    7d

    67,604 USD
  • DAF BOVA FHD 12.290, 1991, Coaches

    DAF BOVA FHD 12.290Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 288.24, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 51, Gross weight: 17500, Engine displacement: 11632, Body options: Guide seat Foot rests Driver's air conditioning Air conditioning Seat back tables Microphone Kitchenette Trunk Back adjustable chairs Airconditioning passengers Shelves Toilet Roof hatch Double glass windows

    Coaches
    1991 759,315 miles
    Estonia
    7d

    6,704 USD
  • Volvo B12M VEST CONTRAST KLIIMA, 2004, Intercity Bus

    Volvo B12M VEST CONTRAST KLIIMAEngine power: 340, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6500, No. of seats: 51, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Intercity Bus
    2004 523,406 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu
    7d

    11,248 USD
  • Scania K 113 CLB, 1998, Intercity Bus

    Scania LAHTI FALCON, 13,7m K113CLBEngine power: 340, Wheelbase: 7400, No. of seats: 57, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Intercity Bus
    1998 756,209 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu
    7d

    11,135 USD
  • Setra S 315 HD, 1994, Coaches

    Setra S 315 HDEngine: Mercedes, Fuel type: Diesel, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 49, Body options: Cruise control Refrigerator Reading lights Sleeping bunk Microphone Kitchenette Airconditioning passengers Toilet TV-Video

    Coaches
    1994 235,748 miles
    Estonia

    13,521 USD
  • Volvo B7R Vest Contrast, 2005, City buses

    Volvo B7R Vest ContrastEngine power: 309.99, Emission class: Euro 3, Manufacturer (body work): Vest Contrast, Gross weight: 18000, Body options: Driver seat air-cushioned Arm rests Cruise control Auxiliary heating Microphone On board computer Adjustable steering wheel Roof hatch Wheelchair lift

    City buses
    2005 197,720 miles
    Estonia

    15,793 USD
  • Volvo EC 700, 2009, Intercity Bus

    Volvo CARRUS B12M 9700H 6X2, Euro 5Engine power: 420, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 7200+1400, No. of seats: 60, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Intercity Bus
    2009 938,084 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    64,195 USD
  • Van Hool T 915 SS2 ACRON, 2003, Coaches

    Van Hool T 915 SS2 ACRONDrive: Left hand, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 399.73, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, Gross weight: 19000, Engine displacement: 294

    Coaches
    2003 587,196 miles
    Estonia

    24,883 USD
  • Scania CONTRAST, 2005, City buses

    Scania CONTRASTDrive: Left hand, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 339.9, Engine displacement: 10600, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, Manufacturer (body work): VEST, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 46, No. of standing: 21, Gross weight: 19100, Body options: Driver seat air-cushioned Arm rests Auxiliary heating Microphone Engine brake On board computer Adjustable steering wheel Shelves Stereo Seat belts Electrical mirrors Roof hatch Wheelchair lift

    City buses
    2005 260,976 miles
    Estonia

    14,657 USD
  • Isuzu Q-Bus 31, 2006, Intercity Bus

    Isuzu Q-Bus 31Date of latest inspection: 01.2017, Registration year: 28.12.2006, Engine: Isuzu, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 172.99, Engine displacement: 5139, Emission class: Euro 3, Front tire size: 225/75 R17 5 , Rear tire size: 225/75 R17 5 , No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 28, No. of standing: 7, Gross weight: 9775, Body options: Air conditioning Refrigerator Auxiliary heating Microphone Tarpauline

    Intercity Bus
    2006 311,307 miles
    Estonia, Tallinn

    13,066 USD
  • Scania K 320, 2012, Coaches

    Scania K 320 OmniExpressDrive: Left hand, Engine power: 320, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 4x2, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 50, Gross weight: 18000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12000x2550

    Coaches
    2012 46,358 miles
    Estonia

    98,281 USD
  • Scania K 113, 1997, Coaches

    Scania K113 CarrusRegistration year: 1997, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 380.69, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 51, No. of standing: 11, Gross weight: 18500, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12x2 5

    Coaches
    1997 462,112 miles
    Estonia

    8,976 USD
  • Neoplan N122, 1991, Coaches

    Neoplan N122Registration year: 1991-03, Drive: Left hand, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 75

    Coaches
    1991 550,597 miles
    Estonia

    14,657 USD
  • Volvo EC 700, 2005, Coaches

    Volvo 9700HCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 2005, Engine: Volvo DH12C 420, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 420, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, Manufacturer (body work): Carrus oy, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 50, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12900X2550, Production country: FI

    Coaches
    2005 484,669 miles
    Estonia

    31,814 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !, 2005, Intercity Bus

    Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !Engine power: 350, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6080, No. of seats: 49, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Intercity Bus
    2005 320,876 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    22,610 USD
  • Bova FHD 15.430, 2005, Coaches

    Bova FHD 15.430Registration year: 2005, Drive: Left hand, Engine: DAF, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 428.28, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 67, Engine displacement: 12380, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 14990x2490x3600, Color: Kollane, Body options: Arm rests Seat back tables Reading lights Trunk Stereo Toilet Sun visor Insulated windows Fog lights

    Coaches
    2005 994,194 miles
    Estonia, Harjumaa

    10,794 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz 416CDI, 2005, Intercity Bus

    Mercedes-Benz 416CDIEngine power: 156, Wheelbase: 4020, No. of seats: 16, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Intercity Bus
    2005 208,930 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    7,385 USD
  • Volvo EC 700, 2012, Intercity Bus

    Volvo B13B CARRUS 9700S HANDYCAP LIFT, Euro 5Engine power: 419, Wheelbase: 7150, No. of seats: 55, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Intercity Bus
    2012 681,619 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    74,762 USD
  • Volvo B7R Vest, 2007, City buses

    Volvo B7R VestRegistration year: 2007, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 289.6, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of seats: 38, No. of standing: 41, Gross weight: 18600, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12 2x2 55

    City buses
    2007 446,579 miles
    Estonia

    15,793 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz INTEGRO O550 UE, 12m, 2004, Intercity Bus

    Mercedes-Benz INTEGRO O550 UE, 12mEngine power: 299, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6080, No. of seats: 46, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Intercity Bus
    2004 394,260 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    13,634 USD