Number of ads: 4

Used bus/Coach Volvo b7rle vest center euro5 clima for sale

List of used bus/Coach ads for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Volvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMA, 2007, Intercity BusVolvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMAEngine power: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 6440, No. of seats: 39, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Intercity Bus
    2007 363,794 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    15,280 USD
  • Volvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMA, 2007, Intercity BusVolvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMAEngine power: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 6440, No. of seats: 39, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Intercity Bus
    2007 301,508 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    15,280 USD
  • Volvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMA, 2007, Intercity BusVolvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMAEngine power: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 6440, No. of seats: 39, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Intercity Bus
    2007 302,608 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    15,280 USD
  • Volvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMA, 2007, Intercity BusVolvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMAEngine power: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 6440, No. of seats: 39, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Intercity Bus
    2007 305,385 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    15,280 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Volvo b7rle vest center euro5 clima bus/Coach for sale. If you are interested in any of the above used Volvo b7rle vest center euro5 clima bus/Coach for sale, click on the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favourites or compare with other interesting offers. If you want to narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option, then define the brand, model, price and/or location of the used Volvo b7rle vest center euro5 clima bus/Coach you are interested in.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus U.S. team, if you have any further question concerning Mascus’ services. Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used trucks, tractor units, trailers, vans & light commercials and bus/coach as well as other trucks, bus and transport vehicles are added every day.