Number of ads: 3

Used bus/Coach Volvo b7rle vest center euro 5, 3-doors, klima for sale

List of used bus/Coach ads for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, odometer or country.

ads/page
  • Volvo B7RLE Vest Center Euro 5, 3-doors, Klima, 2009, Intercity BusVolvo B7RLE Vest Center Euro 5, 3-doors, KlimaEngine power: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, No. of seats: 39, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Intercity Bus
    2009 530,527 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    18,602 USD
  • Volvo B7RLE Vest Center Euro 5, 3-doors, Klima, 2009, Intercity BusVolvo B7RLE Vest Center Euro 5, 3-doors, KlimaEngine power: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, No. of seats: 39, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Intercity Bus
    2009 511,388 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    18,602 USD
  • Volvo B7RLE Vest Center Euro 5, 3-doors, Klima, 2009, Intercity BusVolvo B7RLE Vest Center Euro 5, 3-doors, KlimaEngine power: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, No. of seats: 39, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Intercity Bus
    2009 278,374 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    19,709 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Volvo b7rle vest center euro 5, 3-doors, klima bus/Coach for sale. If you are interested in any of the above used Volvo b7rle vest center euro 5, 3-doors, klima bus/Coach for sale, click on the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favourites or compare with other interesting offers. If you want to narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option, then define the brand, model, price and/or location of the used Volvo b7rle vest center euro 5, 3-doors, klima bus/Coach you are interested in.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus U.S. team, if you have any further question concerning Mascus’ services. Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used trucks, tractor units, trailers, vans & light commercials and bus/coach as well as other trucks, bus and transport vehicles are added every day.