Number of ads: 5

Used city bus from Finland

Here is the list of ads from category city bus coming from Finland. You may sort used city bus by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to city bus coming from other countries.

Show description >> Hide description

Here is the list of ads from category city bus coming from Finland. You may sort used city bus by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to city bus coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Scania Scala K9-6X2, 2007, City buses

    Scania Scala K9-6X2Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine displacement: 8870, Emission class: Euro 4, Transmission: Automaatti, Manufacturer (body work): Scala, No. of doors: 2+2+1, No. of seats: 49, No. of standing: 50, Gross weight: 14500, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    City buses
    2007 559,234 miles
    Finland, Hämeenlinna
    7d

    11,370 USD
  • Irisbus Crossway, 2009, City buses

    Irisbus CrosswayDate of latest inspection: 12/2017, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 12/2009, Full service history: Yes, Drive: Left hand, Engine: Cursor 8, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine power: 330, Engine displacement: 8000, Emission class: EEV, Transmission: automaatti, Suspension type: Air-air, Chassi manufacturer: Iveco

    City buses
    2009 310,686 miles
    Finland, Turku / Vantaa

    62,535 USD
  • Scania L 94, 2005, City buses

    Scania L-94Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Registration year: 1.8.2005, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Drive: Left hand, Engine: 230, Engine power: 230, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 6600, Front tire size: 295/80 R22 5 , Rear tire size: 295/80 R 22 5 , No. of doors: 3, No. of seats: 43, No. of standing: 40, Gross weight: 18000

    City buses
    2005 118,060 miles
    Finland, Jalasjärvi

    5,458 USD
  • Scania Vest, 2005, City buses

    Scania VestFuel type: Diesel, Emission class: Euro 3, Transmission: Automaatti ZF, Manufacturer (body work): Vest

    City buses
    2005 459,815 miles
    Finland

    7,390 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz 516 CDI, 2017, City buses

    Mercedes-Benz 516 CDIEngine power: 159.98, Emission class: Euro 6, Transmission: Automaatti, Manufacturer (body work): AVESTARK, No. of seats: 17, Color: valkoinen, Body options: Air conditioning ASR

    City buses
    2017
    Finland, ESPOO

    On Request