Scania R620 8x4 Helmers 13500 L Recycler for sale - Denmark

ON REQUEST
ON REQUEST
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryVacuum Trucks
Brand / modelScania R620 8x4 Helmers 13500 L Recycler
Year2007
Meter read-out186,411 miles
Country
Mascus IDCB72FFC6
PRICING
Price Excluding TaxOn Request
DETAILS
Customer Asset Number110
Condition level grade (1-5)
Serial NumberXLER8X40005168955
DriveLeft hand
CabinSleeper cab
Engine power500 hp (368 kW)
TransmissionOpticruise
Emission classEuro 4
Suspension typeAir-air
Gross Weight70,548 lbs
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size385/65R22,5
Rear tire size315/80R22,5
Body optionsCB radio, Differential lock, Adjustable steering wheel, Refrigerator, On board computer, Engine brake, PTO, Toolbox, ABS, Airbags, EBS, Sun visor
Additional InformationBrand: Scania
Model: R620 8x4 Helmers 13500 L Recycler
Build-up: Gully emptier
Axle: 8x4
Condition: Fine

Cab
Cab type: CR19
Air-conditioning
Number of sleeper berths: 2
Rear-view camera
Oil heater
Sunroof
Radio / cd
Refrigerator
Leather seats

Engine and transmission
Engine: DC16 08
Hp: 620
KM: 300000
Gear box: Opticruise
EURO type: 4
Number of tanks: 1
Tank capacity (litre): 350 L
Power take-off

Tyres
% remaining: 40% 40% 60% 30%
Dimensions: 385/65R22,5 315/80R22,5

Brakes
Disc brake
Drum brakes
Engine brake

Weight
Loading capacity: 7400 Kg
Overall weight: 32000 Kg
Tare weight: 24600 Kg

Suspension
Front, air
Rear, air

Chassis
Wheelbase: 5100 mm
Rear axle, hub reduction
Toolbox
Hydraulic installation

Pumps
Vacuum pump: Sterling
High pressure pump: Uraca
Vacuum capacity: 2700 m3/h
High pressure capacity: P3-45

Tank
Litre: 13500 L
Pump

Registration
Model year: 2007
Reg. date: 26-10-2007
Vin code.: XLER8X40005168955
Ref. no.: 1105409

Euro Nor A/S

  • +45 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • KENNETH NIELSEN

    Euro Nor A/S
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Danish, English, German
    • Hermesvej 15, 6330 Padborg, Denmark

Company

EURO NOR A/S
11
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

At Mascus USA you'll find Scania R620 8x4 Helmers 13500 L Recycler combi / vacuum trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Customer Asset Number: 110, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Meter read-out: 186,411 miles, Serial Number: XLER8X40005168955, Drive: Left hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 500 hp (368 kW), Transmission: Opticruise, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, Gross Weight: 70,548 lbs, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 385/65R22,5, Rear tire size: 315/80R22,5, Body options: CB radio, Differential lock, Adjustable steering wheel, Refrigerator, On board computer, Engine brake, PTO, Toolbox, ABS, Airbags, EBS, Sun visor