Isuzu Concrete mixer truck for sale - China

Price Excluding Tax
USD12,500
Price Excluding Tax
USD12,500
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryConcrete Trucks
Brand / modelIsuzu Concrete mixer truck
Year2014
Meter read-out42,440 miles
Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus ID9B7F9E10
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax12,500 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
TypeMixer and pump
Customer asset number1
Date of latest inspection2020
Condition level grade (1-5)
Amount of previous owners1
Axle configuration6x4
Serial number1
Registration Number1
DriveRight hand
Engine power136 hp (100 kW)
Engine displacement6.10
in3
Transmission1
Emission classEuro 5
Gross Weight28,660 lbs
Condition Info/Guaranteeno
Front tires / undercarriage remaining80 %
Rear tires remaining 20 %
Colorwhite
Additional Informationif you hjave any question please add my whatsapp
wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
  • WhatsApp
    +86 18721227814
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +86 18721227814
    • No. 88 Beiwu Road Minhang district, Shanghai China, 201100 Shanghai 上海, China

Company

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

At Mascus USA you'll find Isuzu Concrete mixer truck concrete trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Type: Mixer and pump, Customer asset number: 1, Date of latest inspection: 2020, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Meter read-out: 42,440 miles, Amount of previous owners: 1, Axle configuration: 6x4, Serial number: 1, Registration Number: 1, Drive: Right hand, Engine power: 136 hp (100 kW), Engine displacement: 6.10 in3, Transmission: 1, Emission class: Euro 5, Gross Weight: 28,660 lbs, Condition Info/Guarantee: no, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 %, Rear tires remaining: 20 %, Color: white