Mercedes-Benz Unimog U4000 + Palfinger PK6500A Crane 4x4

Price Excluding Tax
USD45,261
Videos of Mercedes-Benz Unimog U4000 + Palfinger PK6500A Crane 4x4
Videos of Mercedes-Benz Unimog U4000 + Palfinger PK6500A Crane 4x4
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryBoom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
Brand / modelMercedes-Benz Unimog U4000 + Palfinger PK6500A Crane 4x4
Year2007
Meter read-out60,894 miles
LocationŁuszczów Pierwszy 7, 20-258 Lublin
Country
Poland
Mascus ID0B78D053
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax45,261 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Condition level grade (1-5)5
Amount of previous owners1
Registration year10.2007
Axle configuration4x4
Serial NumberWDB4374261V213477
Maximum lift capacity7,055 lbs
Emission classEuro 4
Wheelbase3850
Crane makePalfinger
CabinDay cab
DriveLeft hand
Engine power179 hp (132 kW)
Engine displacement259
in3
Transmission8+6 EPS
Tyre brandContinental
Max. payload5,997 lbs
Gross weight18,739 lbs
Tank volume31.7 Gal
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Front tire size365/80R20
Rear tire size365/80R20
ColorZielony
Body optionsABS, Disc brakes, Electrical mirrors, Heated mirrors, Roof hatch, Crane, Differential lock, Engine brake, On board computer, Heater, Auxiliary heating, Driver seat air-cushioned, PTO, Cabin suspension - mechanical
AttachmentsMercedes-Benz Unimog U4000 + PALFINGER PK 6500A

- model U4000
- nr VIN: WDB4374261V213477
- kabina 2-osobowa
- silnik o poj. 4249cm3 - moc 180KM
- rok produkcji 2007
- przebieg - 98 000 km,
- skrzynia ładunkowa - 3,0m x 2,4m x 0,6m
- opony terenowe Continental - 50%,
- rozstaw osi: 3,85m
- ABS
- tempomat
- tachograf
- blokady mostów

- masa własna: 5780 kg
- ładowność: 2720 kg

PALFINGER PK 6500A

2-podpory stabilizujące

udźwig:
max. - 3200 kg
2,6m - 1100 kg
4,0m - 1400 kg
5,7m - 970 kg
7,6m - 720 kg

Dozór UDT ważny rok.

- wszystkie mechanizmy sprawne - stan techniczny bardzo dobry

cena netto: 39 900 EUR

tel. +48 606 633 221

PW EXCA Dominik Smolak

+48 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • DOMINIK SMOLAK

    PW EXCA Dominik Smolak
    • +48 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English
    • Starościn 59, 21-132 Kamionka, Poland

Company

PW EXCA DOMINIK SMOLAK
1
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Mercedes-Benz Unimog U4000 + Palfinger PK6500A Crane 4x4 crane trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 10.2007, Axle configuration: 4x4, Meter read-out: 60,894 miles, Serial Number: WDB4374261V213477, Maximum lift capacity: 7,055 lbs, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: 3850, Crane make: Palfinger, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 179 hp (132 kW), Engine displacement: 259 in3, Transmission: 8+6 EPS, Tyre brand: Continental, Max. payload: 5,997 lbs, Gross weight: 18,739 lbs, Tank volume: 31.7 Gal, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Front tire size: 365/80R20, Rear tire size: 365/80R20, Color: Zielony, Body options: ABS, Disc brakes, Electrical mirrors, Heated mirrors, Roof hatch, Crane, Differential lock, Engine brake, On board computer, Heater, Auxiliary heating, Driver seat air-cushioned, PTO, Cabin suspension - mechanical