Number of ads: 10

Used Renault crane trucks from France

Here is the list of ads from category Renault crane trucks coming from France. You may sort used Renault crane trucks by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Renault crane trucks coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Renault crane trucks page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Renault Premium 260, 1999, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault PREMIUM260

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    1999 284,588 miles
    France, BROCHON

    17,472 USD
  • Renault Premium 320 DCI, 2002, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault Premium 320 DCIAxle configuration: 6x2, Gross weight: 26000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2002 233,014 miles
    France, Troarn

    On Request
  • Renault Non spécifié, 2015, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault Non spécifié

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2015 62.1 miles
    France, ensisheim

    On Request
  • Renault Kerax 370 DXI, 2007, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault Kerax 370 DXIDate of latest inspection: 31.10.2017, Engine power: 370, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2007 166,217 miles
    France, ECOUFLANT

    On Request
  • Renault S 150, 1988, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault S150TICondition: Damaged, Registration year: 1988, Axle configuration: 4x2, Engine power: 150, Max. payload: 3350, Gross weight: 9000, Production country: nl

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    1988 261,938 miles
    France, Arc sur Tille, Frankrijk

    On Request
  • Renault Kerax 320, 2003, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault Kerax 320Engine power: 320

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2003 244,724 miles
    France, Limay

    On Request
  • Renault G 230, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault Manager G230ti.19Emission class: Euro 1 , Wheelbase: 4400, Engine power: 226, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 5 40 x 2 37 x 0 77 m.

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    365,988 miles
    France

    13,395 USD
  • Renault Kerax 420, 2005, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault Kerax 420Engine power: 420

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2005 261,411 miles
    France, Limay

    On Request
  • Renault Kerax 410 DXI, 2008, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault Kerax 410 DXIEngine power: 410

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2008 2,162,674 miles
    France, BOURRON MARLOTTE

    On Request
  • Renault Kerax 320, 2006, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Renault Kerax 320Engine power: 320

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2006 275,889 miles
    France, Limay

    On Request