Scania P420 8X2*6 HMF2420

Price Excluding Tax
USD100,904
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryBoom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
Brand / modelScania P420 8X2*6 HMF2420
Year2008
Meter read-out425,639 miles
LocationVantaa
Country
Finland
Mascus ID7F3062B7
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax100,904 USD
Tax (24%)24,217 USD
Price Including Tax125,121 USD
DETAILS
Date of latest inspection04.10.2018
Condition level grade (1-5)4
Axle configuration8x2*6
Serial Number-5205183
Registration numberFNO-625
Emission classEuro 4
Wheelbase5400
Suspension typeParabolic-air
Crane makeHMF 2420
CabinDay cab
Engine power420 hp (309 kW)
Engine displacement714
in3
TransmissionManuaali
Max. payload35,053 lbs
Gross weight77,162 lbs
Vehicle's outer dimensions9,45 feet
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size385/65
Rear tire size315/80
ColorValkoinen
Body optionsCrane, Stereo, PTO
Additional InformationHMF 2420 nosturi radiolla
5x jatko
pyörittäjä

Taittokoukku 5,7m
hydrauli lukot

RAHOITUS / VAIHTO

Niemi-Korpi Oy / Vantaa

+358...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • HANNU TIMONEN

    Niemi-Korpi Oy / Vantaa
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Virkatie 5, 01510 Vantaa, Finland
  • SAMI NIEMI-KORPI

    Niemikorpi Oy Tampere
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Finnish
  • TUOMAS NIEMI-KORPI

    Niemikorpi Oy Tampere
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Finnish

Company

NIEMI-KORPI OY / VANTAA
11
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Scania P420 8X2*6 HMF2420 crane trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Date of latest inspection: 04.10.2018, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Axle configuration: 8x2*6, Meter read-out: 425,639 miles, Serial Number: -5205183, Registration number: FNO-625, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: 5400, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Crane make: HMF 2420, Cabin: Day cab, Engine power: 420 hp (309 kW), Engine displacement: 714 in3, Transmission: Manuaali, Max. payload: 35,053 lbs, Gross weight: 77,162 lbs, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 9,45 feet, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 385/65, Rear tire size: 315/80, Color: Valkoinen, Body options: Crane, Stereo, PTO