Scania R580 6x2 Palfinger 18002 for sale - Finland

Price Excluding Tax
USD104,095
EUR 88,000
Price Excluding Tax
USD104,095
EUR 88,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryBoom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
Brand / modelScania R580 6x2 Palfinger 18002
Year2015
Meter read-out469,756 miles
LocationPirkkala
Country
Mascus IDEFED0EF2
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax104,095 USD  (88,000 EUR)
Tax (24%)24,983 USD
Price Including Tax129,078 USD  (109,120 EUR)
DETAILS
Condition level grade (1-5)
Axle configuration6x2
Serial Number-2114852
Maximum lift capacity39,683 lbs
Suspension typeAir-air
Crane makePalfinger 18002-EH C
CabinSleeper cab
DriveLeft hand
TransmissionOpticruise
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Body optionsABS, Crane, Air conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Stereo, PTO, AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
AttachmentsPalfinger 18002 nosturi, 4-jatkoa, pyörittäjä.
AJK 20t / 5m koukkulaite radio-ohjauksella.
Additional InformationRAHOITUS / VAIHTO

Niemikorpi Oy Tampere

  • +358...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • SAMI NIEMI-KORPI

    Niemikorpi Oy Tampere
    • +358...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +358...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Finnish
    • Teollisuustie 22, 33960 Pirkkala, Finland
  • MIIKA NIEMI-KORPI

    Niemikorpi Oy Tampere
    • +358...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Finnish, English
  • TUOMAS NIEMI-KORPI

    Niemikorpi Oy Tampere
    • +358...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Finnish

Company

NIEMIKORPI OY TAMPERE
13
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

At Mascus USA you'll find Scania R580 6x2 Palfinger 18002 crane trucks, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Axle configuration: 6x2, Meter read-out: 469,756 miles, Serial Number: -2114852, Maximum lift capacity: 39,683 lbs, Suspension type: Air-air, Crane make: Palfinger 18002-EH C, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Transmission: Opticruise, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Body options: ABS, Crane, Air conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Stereo, PTO, AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)