Number of ads: 6

Used Volvo crane trucks from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category Volvo crane trucks coming from Estonia. You may sort used Volvo crane trucks by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Volvo crane trucks coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Volvo crane trucks page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Volvo FM340, 2004, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Volvo FM340 6X2Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, Crane make: HMF 2820K5 year: 2008, Engine power: 340, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8 x 2.55 x 0.8

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2004 403,891 miles
    Estonia

    38,015 USD
  • Volvo FM500, 2010, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Volvo FM 500 Globetrotter Tipper + HIAB 166 E -4 P

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2010 418,804 miles
    Estonia

    44,332 USD
  • Volvo FH13, 2006, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Volvo FH13 +CRANE TEREX TLC 190.2ERegistration year: 10/2006, Axle configuration: 6x2, Maximum lift capacity: 7140, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Crane make: TEREX ATLAS TLC 190.2E, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 480, Max. payload: 15200, Gross weight: 28000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Color: VALGE, Body options: ABS Electrical mirrors Headlights washer Roof hatch Roof spoiler LED headlights Airbags

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2006 745,645 miles
    Estonia, PÄRNU

    24,564 USD
  • Volvo FL10, 1993, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Volvo FL10Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Registration year: 1993, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Crane make: Palfinger, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 315.14, Engine displacement: 9600, Max. payload: 12500, Tank volume: 250, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Color: Punane, Body options: Crane Airbags

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    1993
    Estonia, Võrumaa

    17,546 USD
  • Volvo FM380, 2005, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Volvo FM380 6x2 tipper+EFFER 210-4S+BUCKETRegistration year: 04.08.2005, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 3700/1360mm, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Cabin: Day cab, Crane make: EFFER 210-4S (4 extension remote control bucket) , Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 374.14, Engine displacement: 9400, Transmission: automaat, Max. payload: 11625

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    2005 186,800 miles
    Estonia, PAIDE

    31,289 USD
  • Volvo FM12, 1998, Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks

    Volvo FM12Registration year: 1998, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 2, Wheelbase: 5600, Suspension type: Air-air, Crane make: Hiab 102, Engine power: 374.03, Gross weight: 20000, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6.65 x 2.47 , Vehicle's outer dimensions: 10.1 x 2.55

    Boom / Crane / Bucket Trucks
    1998 372,548 miles
    Estonia

    11,580 USD