Number of ads: 2

Used Kögel curtainsider semi-trailers from Russia

Here is the list of ads from category Kögel curtainsider semi-trailers coming from Russia. You may sort used Kögel curtainsider semi-trailers by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Kögel curtainsider semi-trailers coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Kögel curtainsider semi-trailers page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Kögel SN 24, 2009, Curtain  trailers

    Kögel sn24 шторный (7284)Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Axle type: 3, Brakes: дисковые, Production country: DE, Body options: Disc brakes Central lubrication system Rear doors Walking floor

    Curtain trailers
    2009
    Russia, Москва, МО село Ангелово ул.Центральная вл.2 стр.1

    13,254 USD
  • Kögel SN 24, 2012, Curtain  trailers

    Kögel SN 24Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Axle type: 3, Manufacturer (body work): Kogel, Max. payload: 29000, Gross weight: 6000, Brakes: барабаны, Suspension type: Air-air, Body work type: Euro, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Color: черный, Production country: DE, Body options: ADR

    Curtain trailers
    2012
    Russia, Москва, МО,Подольский р-н,п.Бережки

    14,214 USD