Number of ads: 6

Used Scania flatbed / Dropside from Finland

Here is the list of ads from category Scania flatbed / Dropside coming from Finland. You may sort used Scania flatbed / Dropside by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Scania flatbed / Dropside coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Scania flatbed / Dropside page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Scania R 124, 2000, Flatbed Trucks

    Scania R-124Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60/65%, Rear tires remaining : 35%, Registration year: 2000, Axle configuration: 6x2, Wheelbase: 4700, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 400, Front tire size: 395/80 R22 5 , Rear tire size: 315/80 R22 5 , Max. payload: 16240, Gross weight: 2600, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6 95x2 54x1 2

    Flatbed Trucks
    2000 661,760 miles
    Finland, Jalasjärvi

    20,384 USD
  • Scania R 560, 2009, Flatbed Trucks

    Scania R560Date of latest inspection: 2017-01-30, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Axle configuration: 6x4, Wheelbase: 4700, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 560, Transmission: Manual, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6600x2550x900, Front tire size: 315/80R22.5, Rear tire size: 315/80R22.5, Color: White Ivory, Body options: Air conditioning

    Flatbed Trucks
    2009 451,737 miles
    Finland, Kuopio

    34,362 USD
  • Scania R 142 H, 1984, Flatbed Trucks

    Scania R 142 HL- 8x2Date of latest inspection: 2017, Registration year: 1984, Axle configuration: 8x2, Wheelbase: 3880, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Cabin: Day cab, Engine power: 387.42, Engine displacement: 14200, Transmission: manuaali, Max. payload: 19750, Gross weight: 31000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 2500, Color: punainen

    Flatbed Trucks
    1984
    Finland, Joensuu

    10,134 USD
  • Scania R 144, 2000, Flatbed Trucks

    Scania R144 6x4Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Date of latest inspection: 1/16, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Registration year: 2000, Axle configuration: 6x4, Pallet capacity: 15, Emission class: Euro 1 , Wheelbase: 490+136, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 460, Engine displacement: 14190

    Flatbed Trucks
    2000 403,891 miles
    Finland, PORI

    13,395 USD
  • Scania R 164-480, 2003, Flatbed Trucks

    Scania R 164-480Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Date of latest inspection: 5/17, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Registration year: 2003, Axle configuration: 6x2, Pallet capacity: 12, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 470+135, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 473.38, Engine displacement: 15607, Transmission: Manu

    Flatbed Trucks
    2003 559 miles
    Finland, PORI

    18,054 USD
  • Scania R 620, 2007, Flatbed Trucks

    Scania R 620Axle configuration: 6x2, Transmission: manuaali

    Flatbed Trucks
    2007 272,161 miles
    Finland

    41,933 USD