Number of ads: 5

Used Mercedes-Benz intercity bus from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category Mercedes-Benz intercity bus coming from Estonia. You may sort used Mercedes-Benz intercity bus by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Mercedes-Benz intercity bus coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Mercedes-Benz intercity bus page in the Brands section.

Show description >> Hide description

Here is the list of ads from category Mercedes-Benz intercity bus coming from Estonia. You may sort used Mercedes-Benz intercity bus by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Mercedes-Benz intercity bus coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Mercedes-Benz intercity bus page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !, 2005, Intercity Bus

    Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !Engine power: 350, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6080, No. of seats: 49, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Intercity Bus
    2005 320,876 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    28,592 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz INTEGRO O550 UE, 2004, Intercity Bus

    Mercedes-Benz INTEGRO O550 UEEngine power: 299, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6080, No. of seats: 46, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Intercity Bus
    2004 394,260 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    14,004 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz 416CDI, 2005, Intercity Bus

    Mercedes-Benz 416CDIEngine power: 156, Wheelbase: 4020, No. of seats: 16, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Intercity Bus
    2005 208,930 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    8,752 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 413 CDI, 2006, Intercity Bus

    Mercedes-Benz SPRINTER 413CDIEngine power: 130, Wheelbase: 4030, No. of seats: 16, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%

    Intercity Bus
    2006 163,010 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    9,219 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz Tourismo, 2010, Intercity Bus

    Mercedes-Benz O350 TOURISMO RH, NEW ENGINE !!! WC, Handycap liftEngine power: 408, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 6920, No. of seats: 46, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Body options: Cruise control Air conditioning Refrigerator Seat back tables Auxiliary heating Reading lights Microphone Kitchenette Back adjustable chairs Stereo Seat belts ABS Wheelchair lift Double glass windows

    Intercity Bus
    2010 623,596 miles
    Estonia, Pärnu

    46,096 USD