Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !

Price Excluding Tax
USD28,102
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryIntercity Bus
Brand / modelMercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !
Year2005
Meter read-out320,876 miles
LocationPärnu
Country
Estonia
Mascus ID181E3A97
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax28,102 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
DETAILS
Unit Number1349
Serial NumberWEB62702113520295
Engine power350 hp (257 kW)
Emission classEuro 3
Wheelbase6080
No. of seats49
Front tires / undercarriage remaining30 %
Rear tires remaining 70 %
AttachmentsABS, Cruise control, Intercooler, Standalone heating, Speed limiter, Stereo, Local ventilation, Double glass panes, Microphone, Retarder, ASR, Reading lights
Additional InformationInfo Estonian:SUUR KLIIMA KATUSEL;
MOBITEC ICU400 INFO; VOITH AUTOMAAT; 12 LIITRINE MOOTOR.
Info Russian: БОЛЬШАЯ КЛИМА НА КРЫШЕ; МОBITEC ICU 400; VOITH АВТОМАТИЧЕСКАЯ КОРОБКА; 12-ЛИТРОВЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ
Info German: GROSES KLIMA AUF DEM DACH; MOBITEC ICU400; VOITH AUTOMATIKGETRIEBE; 12-LITER-MOTOR
Info English: BIG AIRCON ON ROOF; MOBITEC ICU400 INFOBOARD; VOITH AUTOMATIC GEARBOX; 12 LITRE ENGINE:
Number of axles: 2
Suspention: air damper

P-Trucks OÜ

+372...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • RAIMOND PÄRN

    P-Trucks OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +372...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: Estonian, English, German, Finnish, Russian
    • Papiniidu 19, 80010 Pärnu, Estonia

Company

P-TRUCKS OÜ
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
At Mascus USA you'll find Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km ! intercity bus, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Unit Number: 1349, Meter read-out: 320,876 miles, Serial Number: WEB62702113520295, Engine power: 350 hp (257 kW), Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6080, No. of seats: 49, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30 %, Rear tires remaining: 70 %